Ferrari F12 Berlinetta 2013Done (GT7) 

• Thread starter pmartins18
  • 33 comments
Portugal
Lisbon
pmartins18
2013-ferrari-f12-berlinetta-lead.jpg

lead7-2013-ferrari-f12-berlinetta-fd.jpg

Yes,Yes, Hell Yessssssss!!! Why don't we have this already??? That video from Jele is ****ing Awesome!!! Thank You 👍 :cheers:

Even the 400?

top.jpg

Even Mondial owners would say that this is the actual worst Ferrari ever made.

THATS a Ferrari?? While there are some of their cars I'm not really a fan of, none of them look....like that.

There isn't anything wrong with the appearance of that car. Its not particularly striking but it isn't ugly either. Neither here nor there, its pretty much 'just a car' rather than a Ferrari, which typically makes people turn their head

There isn't anything wrong with the appearance of that car. Its not particularly striking but it isn't ugly either. Neither here nor there, its pretty much 'just a car' rather than a Ferrari, which typically makes people turn their head

That's what is surprising about it. There is nothing Ferrari in the looks. Without the badges, it looks like it could be mistaken for some cheap car with questionable quality.

I only just realised that I never voted for this amazing car. The F12 berlinetta has been part of every wishlist thread for me for a long time now.
Hope GT7 manages to get it.

I really hate when people post these cars with just pictures and no info, I find it very annoying.

Anyhow, here's some info:

Engine: 6.2 Liter Naturally Aspirated V12
Horsepower: 730 hp
Transmission: Dual-Clutch 7-Speed Automatic
Weight: 1630 Kg
Drivetrain: Rear-Wheel Drive

Back