Ferrari F2007 & F10 '10 - 4 Slots 0kms+ All racing Tyres

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moondance
  • 100 comments
  • 4,512 views
Messages
100
I have both of these cars 0kms + All racing tyres (Hard, Meduim & Soft) with 4 slots available per day

14/14 Trades Complete
HeroStar1988, mike46and2, LordSeifer, ryangt, Evolvedsoul, elitedriver123, steven774, Rod Carvalho, Norris_Contende, PagodaTop, Adizan, TwinturboCH, Dintkin, BUDWEISER1512

Slot 1: F2007 or F10 '10 - psn: AscaiDEL1
16/02 - Open
17/02 - Open
18/02 - Open

Slot 2: F2007 or F10 '10 - psn: Fangio_Am55
15/02 - Full - hossdeluxe - F10 sent -Nismo 400r (rec'd) and Acura HSC Concept '04 (pending)
16/02 - Open
17/02 - Open
18/02 - Open

Slot 3: F2007 or F10 '10 - psn: Fangio55TT
16/02 - Open
17/02 - Open
18/02 - Open

Slot 4: F2007 or F10 '10 - psn: Fangio_Prem
16/02 - Open
17/02 - Open
18/02 - OPen

When reqesting a trade, please mention which car you are interested in.
Please note that I own all cars available from the premium garages.


I am looking for the following cars:

Audi R8 LMS 01
Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
C60 Courage Peugeot Playstation Le Mans '03
C60 Hybrid-Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04
C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99

Extra cars i am looking for - Offer is a 2 for one deal - ie 2 of these cars for one Ferrari F1

Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001)
Nissan XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01
NIssan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV RallyCar '97
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89
Subaru Impreza Rally Car 01
Subaru Impreza Rally Car 03
Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95
Toyota COROLLA Rally Car '98
Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01
Toya DENSO SARD SUPRA GT '00
Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00
Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA '03
Toyota au CERUMO Supra '01
Acura HSC Concept '04 (pending hossdeluxe)
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03
Blitz ER34 D1 SPEC '04
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 '04
MInes LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00
Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32)'00
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
 
Last edited:
I have both of those cars but can't trade till after next reset :(
The gtr academy is white with 0 miles and the 905 has ucd miles
 
Last edited:
I have both of these cars with 2 slots available:

Slot 1: F2007

Slot 2: F10 '10

PLease not that I own all cars available from the premium garages.

My Garage

I am looking for the following cars:

Nissan GTR V Spex GT Acadamey (0.0 KMS)
Nissan 370z GT Academy (0.0 KMS)
905 Race Car '92

I do have GT Acadamey GTR V Spec Grey with 0.0km. interesting? i want to pick F2007
 
Last edited:
I do have GT Acadamey GTR V Spec Grey with 0.0km. interesting? i want to pick F2007

If you can trade now send me a PM with you psn and we can trade now.

Moondance
 
I have both of those cars but can't trade till after next reset :(
The gtr academy is white with 0 miles and the 905 has ucd miles

I do want the 905 but if someone is available to trade now I will of course take the trade. I will however keep you in mind for tomorrow.

Moondance
 
Last edited:
Thanks ill check back with you tomorrow
 
If you can trade now send me a PM with you psn and we can trade now.

Moondance

just added you.
my PSN is Hero_Star_1988
 
Last edited:
I have the Audi R8 race car, can send now. I haveboth audi R8's your looking for and the jaguar.Let me know. Thanks
 
I have the Audi R8 race car, can send now. I haveboth audi R8's your looking for and the jaguar.Let me know. Thanks

Very interested. Which Ferrari are you after?
 
I got a few of those. 370Z, 905 Race Car '92, Honda NSX LM Road Car, Audi R8 LMS Race Car 09.

Will be home in another 2 hours. Intersted in the F10.
 
I got a few of those. 370Z, 905 Race Car '92, Honda NSX LM Road Car, Audi R8 LMS Race Car 09.

Will be home in another 2 hours. Intersted in the F10.

These cars:

905 Race Car '92, Honda NSX LM Road Car

Just PM me your psn when you get back.
 
I also have the jaguar xj220lm
 
F10, I can send now.

Mike,

Looks like I will have to open up another slot give me maybe 30 mins and I can get the car to you.

Will trade for the : Audi R8 LMS 01 Audi R8 LMS Race Car 09
 
I have a Nissan R89C Race Car '89 and its available for trade
 
i got a toyota 7 race car (with an engine rebuilt and chassie retore) looking to trade for the f2010
 
sorry for the double post
 
I have the Toyota 7 and the XJ220 race car.

Let me know if you are interested.
 
Sorry, cancel the trade. Didn't realize they were cheap.
 
Nissan 370z GT Academy (0.0 KMS)
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Volkswagon W12 Nardo Concept '01

I have these.

Can you trade on the 12th?
 
I have these.

Can you trade on the 12th?

Yeah I sure can. Which one did you want the F10 or the F2007?

Would like the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car & Volkswagon W12 Nardo Concept '01 in exchange
 
I have RX-8 Concept LM Race Car want the f2007 if possible
 
Yeah I sure can. Which one did you want the F10 or the F2007?

Would like the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car & Volkswagon W12 Nardo Concept '01 in exchange

2007 please.

I've only got one account, so it'll have to be a two-day thing
 
i will trade you my 370 academy for a f2007 never driven titanium and i also have a red one
 
I have both of these cars with 3 slots available.

When reqesting a trade, please mention which car you are interested in.

Please note that I own all cars available from the premium garages.

My Garage

I am looking for the following cars:

Nissan GTR V Spec GT Acadamey (0.0 KMS) (Completed HeroStar1988)
Nissan 370z GT Academy (0.0 KMS)
905 Race Car '92
Audi R8 LMS 01 (pending mike46and2)
Honda NSX LM Road Car
Audi R8 LMS Race Car 09 (pending mike46and2)
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car (pending PagodaTop)
RX-7 LM Race Car
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
NIssan R92CP Race Car '92
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Toyota 7 Race Car '70 (completed ryangt)
C60 Courage Peugeot Playstation Le Mans '03
C60 Hybrid-Judd GV5 Playstation Le Mans '04
C60 Hybrid-Judd PlayStation Le Mans '05
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
Volkswagon W12 Nardo Concept '01 (pending PagodaTop)


Slot 1: F2007
10/02 - Full - HeroStar1988
11/02 - Full - PagodaTop
12/02 - open

Slot 2: F10 '10
10/02 - Open
11/02 - Full mike46and2 Audi R8's x2
12/02 - open

Slot 3: F2007 & F10
10/02 - Full - ryangt
11/02 - open

Hello!
I have the Nissan R89C '89 Race Car and Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 for trade.
I want the F2007, can we trade today?

Cheers!
 
Last edited:
Back