Ferrari F2007 & F10 '10 - 4 Slots 0kms+ All racing Tyres

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moondance
  • 100 comments
  • 4,512 views
Hello!
I have the Nissan R89C '89 Race Car and Nissan R92CP Race Car '92 for trade.
I want the F2007, can we trade today?

Cheers!

Er... Because GT5 uses the GMT times and dates for everything, I do to. Its currently 11:15am 10/02 and as you can see from my trading schedule, I am not able to trade a F2007 for another 13 hours. So if you don't mind waiting a little I am more than happy to do a trade for both of those cars.

So if you are still interested jsut send me a pm with your psn an I will add you onto the schedule.

Moondance
 
i will trade you my 370 academy for a f2007 never driven titanium and i also have a red one

I'm actually having second thoughts on the 370 as I have a bit of a love affair with the GTR, so I am removing it from my list. I do really appreciate the offer. Happy Racing :)

Moondance
 
I have RX-8 Concept LM Race Car want the f2007 if possible

It is possible but I was kinda hoping you may have one of the other cars. IF I dont get any better offers I will pm you when I have a slot available to trade.

Moondance
 
It is possible but I was kinda hoping you may have one of the other cars. IF I dont get any better offers I will pm you when I have a slot available to trade.

Moondance

Thanks for responding. I'm getting the car tonight from someone else. So you can give the slot to people who still need it.
 
I've got a fully tuned nardo that i would swap straight away for the ferrari f10 that is still available to trade today.
Let me know if you interested.
 
I have an NSX LM road car, can trade right now for a F10
darn seasonal making me get an F1 car LOL
 
I have an NSX LM road car, can trade right now for a F10
darn seasonal making me get an F1 car LOL

Done Deal. I'm assuming your PSN is Evolved08? If so, expect an invite very very soon.
 
yeah, i can send right now :D
 
DMC_S2000,

Sorry, but Evolved just got in before your post. I am finished trading for today but will bw able to trade again in 8-9 hours. If you are still up for the trade just let me know
 
DMC_S2000,

Sorry, but Evolved just got in before your post. I am finished trading for today but will bw able to trade again in 8-9 hours. If you are still up for the trade just let me know

I'm still up for the trade, and the 8-9 hours of wait is totally fine for me...if you want we can already pre-finalize the trade right now...
 
I have a Pescarolo '05. I think I'll have the F2007 in return.
Can trade on the 11th in slot 3.
 
Last edited:
How about:

Slot 3: 11/02 - F10 for my RX7 LM Race Car

?

:)
 
Last edited:
Hi mate, i've got the RX-8 Concept LM Race Car which i bought from the UCD and haven't touched or raced if you still want it?
 
I have a Pescarolo '05. I think I'll have the F2007 in return.
Can trade on the 11th in slot 3.

Done Deal. I will send a friend request very soon. I will be online for the next 12 or so hours, just pm me here when you are ready to trade.

Moondance
 
Hey mate, I have the 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 Race car (0 km/ unmodded) you're looking for, would you be willing to trade for a F2007?
Oh and im avaliable to trade right now, and ill be online for the next few hours :)
 
Last edited:
Hey mate, I have the 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 Race car (0 km/ unmodded) you're looking for, would you be willing to trade for a F2007?
Oh and im avaliable to trade right now, and ill be online for the next few hours :)

Done Deal. I'll put you in slot 4 so just send a friend invite to the psn in the post and we can get this done very quickly.
 
Last edited:
Done Deal. I'll put you in slot 4 so just send a friend invite to the psn in the post and we can get this done very quickly.

Thanks again for the trade mate, hope to do business with you again soon!!
 
Hi,
I can trade both the Citroen Xsara Rally Car '99 & Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 on 12/02 for 2007 Ferrari. My PSN is: themanwivtheplan
thanks
 
Hi,
I can trade both the Citroen Xsara Rally Car '99 & Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 on 12/02 for 2007 Ferrari. My PSN is: themanwivtheplan
thanks

Yeah that works for me. Ill book you in for slot 2 on the 12/02.
 
Hi,

I have the following cars up for trade:

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03
Citroen Xsara Rally Car '99
Tommykaira ZZII '00

Do you wanna trade for a F10? And if so, which two cars would you want?

Oh and which PSN ID? Fangio55TT tomorrow I guess?
 
Last edited:
Im interested in the F2007, Got the below cars to trade
905 Race Car '92
Audi R8 LMS 01
Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05

Check the rest at my garage. Can trade today!
http://www.mygranturismo.net/4682
 
Depending on how trades go today, I may be able to fit you in. If not I probaly fit you in on the 12/02

Sounds good, just let me know whenever you can fit me in. No rush :)
 
Have the Lister Storm V12 for either the F2007 or 10 can trade today any time, finishing up 9 hr b race and taking wife to doctors


let me know
 
Yeah that works for me. Ill book you in for slot 2 on the 12/02.

Hi, I've just checked my garage, the Suburu coupe I have is WRX Type STI 99 model, do you want to take the Suburu rally 01 prototype instead, if okay, let me know, i'll send one car now & the next tomorrow,
Cheers
Steven
 
Back