- 1,835
- DrKrFfXx_
Hmmm...I don't see a lag. Could be your computer/ browser.
There is lag between the wheel and the virtual wheel. I see it when I play too. Lag has been reduced since Spec II update, but not enough to be in real time yet.
Hmmm...I don't see a lag. Could be your computer/ browser.
Great vid man.
It kinda sucks how the wheel/hands doesnt vibrate like it does in real life (animation). Hopefully PD will patch that up.
Anyway, you should invest on a bigger screen manmaybe an HD Projector. Its cheaper than the usual 50"-60" flats...
There is lag between the wheel and the virtual wheel. I see it when I play too. Lag has been reduced since Spec II update, but not enough to be in real time yet.
Jαke;3017435Nice one, great idea... Just saw you at PP600 Suzuka. Good racing!
Excellent video. I can never find anyone to race in that event, and when I do it's usually againts one other guy. I think I raced you once (PSN Brakefade).
Man Breaker... you da man! very cool video! Love the commentary too... with the amount of energy you put into this community, i'm surprised you don't have that cute little "quality poster" thing on your profile...
Have you considered recording your voice with a mic (any headset would do) and play it "over" the game sounds? (i think of Yatzhee from Zero Punctuation as a reference)... would make for some even better listening and stuff...
And while i'm at it... you should consider making a blog man... with different subjects such as car handling, tuning and all those other things... 1 video at a time... and so forth... just a though, but you're doing a hell of a good job with this!
kiu!
Very nice race BreakerOhio. That last lap is part of the reason why I enjoy auto racing so much. I remeber winning my first Kart race when I was 12, it was on a dirt track in North Carolina. I was hooked and its been in my blood ever since. I'm 35 now. I've graduated since then and have been racing Late Model Stock Cars. I can tell you have the passion...its like a drug. Odds are we will never race a real F1 so this is the next best thing. I only raced with you one time last week but got punted off and I was never able to catch you and do some good side by side racing. I keep looking for you, but to no avail. Also I saw no lag between the wheel and the game. It all looked spot on! 👍
Nice Job...I was running that race last night, not many people join but I had some of the cleanest races I've ever had online. Very enjoyable.
I know you've been told to use both feet, that was going to be my first comment but another thing I noticed is you were wearing shoes. Am I the only one that can't run with shoes on? I wear socks and seem to get a much better feel on the pedals. Anyone else have this problem?