Ferrari F40..

Australia
QLD,Brisbane
1987-1992-ferrari-f40-ar160081.html

some people say this is the the most raw and exciting super car ever..I also agree with Jeremy Clarkson in that it's the best super-car of them all:tup:

What do you guys reckon?:)

I've seen and heard one in real life, and it's awe-inspiring. I'm sure it is the most raw and exciting supercar ever. Also, you might want to see Chris Harris's review of the F40 and F50, it tells you just how good the F40 really is.

Not that I'll ever be able to drive either one (though I have seen both) I great prefer the F50, for no other reason than the engine and the quality. They are both great....but the small displacement, high revving V12 is simply wonderful.

It's difficult to understand how impossibly exotic the F40 looks in person, especially around more humble cars. It looks like it came straight from LeMans. The F50 isn't quite as good looking, but I still love it's very integrated and cohesive body design, something that has been lost in recent years with the trend of sticking on splitters, spoilers, air dams, diffusers, winglets, and the general idea of 'subtractive' body design. The F50 looks simply solid, and I love it.

I'll put this in simple words.

The F40 is one of those few cars that never ages, it looks modern even today!

Definitely what a sports car should be in my opinion, simple overall design. No electronic BS, just car and driver 👍

Having been one of a few to get a ride in one. It is a amazing car and a experience. I agree with zed its timeless.

I'll put this in simple words.

The F40 is one of those few cars that never ages, it looks modern even today!

Definitely what a sports car should be in my opinion, simple overall design. No electronic BS, just car and driver 👍

BINGO MATE!..just a raw and real driving experience..no electronic nanny's to stop you

ECT, ESP and others

Back