Ferrari f430, 600/650pp tune

• Thread starter mr_VOLCANO
  • 45 comments
Norway
Oslo, Norway
KaAre_kaNin
I wanted to share my 600pp suzuka tune:) Have had some good races with this tune! Its capable of 2.12's and consistant low 2.13's, Its tuned for consistant lap times and good control..(to my driving driving style it is) gears are a mess, but its what I ended up with and it work for me:) Start in 2. gear.. Hope this whould help someone...

power: -14
weight: 89
height: 0 / -13
Spring: 5/6
damper:4/7
toe:-11/-3
camber::2.0/2.5 <-- my camber was wrong, try these!
brake: 3/5

2.gear : 1.940
3.gear:1.541
4.gear:1.307
5'gear : 1.082
6.gear:0.904
FINAL: 4.843 Dont mind 1.gear you will never use it.
Enjoy, see you on 600pp RWD only event:tup:

Its only tested on wheel!

Please share your thoughts about this tune, so I maybe can improve 👍

Last edited:
I think your the fastest guy I've seen in the 430 at 600pp event, so I'll certainly give this tune a try tonight. thanks.

Do you have a large jump from 2nd -3rd so you run the esses in 3rd?

You also have a bigger jump from 4th - 5th than 3rd - 4th,..........unusual!

Also does 6th run out?

I know the gears are a mess, but I like the handling it gives. use 3.gear in esses. 4. gear shorter so I can change gear early in dunlop, 5, longer so I can do 130r the way I want. 6 gear rev out in slipstream.

Ok just quizing. I find when the gearing is set to the track/style it enhances the setup and stability of the car.
You are very fast and consistant well done.

The gears is what I'm least happy with.. I really dont know anything about tuning, just do it on feel. for my style it is stable,. I have had some sucsess in RWD only event, dont hope it is a one man tune...

I am definitely going to try this mr_V!

I love racing you in yellow F430s but this weekend my performances were a bit slow, so I will try this new tune and see if I can re-descover my 2'12s...

All the best
Maz

Its bin a pleasure racing you to :cheers:

Do you use wheel? Dont know how it is with pad..

Sixaxis. It's not really all that bad, but I can clearly see my limitations and I would hope a wheel could address those. But looking at Holl01 and RPM, they both are extremely fast with sixaxis and Division 1 drivers, so there's more to it than just equipment :)

I find sixaxis specific tunes don't suit me, I've used a number of wheel setups and they are fine for me because I don't use the hyper-sensitive analog sticks, I use the d-pad, so steering angle of 40 is usually suitable for me.

All the best
Maz

I am more impressed by fast pad users.. because thats harder to me. fast pad users could be even faster with wheel after some practise(I think :) ) I use my trusty old DFP :)

Haha I'd love to think so mate, because I'd hate to buy all the wheel stuff and still be no faster! The truth is I have very little road car experience, so I wonder how that will turn out. One day soon, it will be time for G25. Just don't like the sound of 900 degrees lock..

Anyway, back on topic, your tune. I really like it and the gears are not at a ll a problem for me, they make sense for th emost part. I COMPLETELY see what you mean about this gearing letting you take 130R in a nice way. Your tune makes me much smoother, CONSISTENT and comfortable in 130R, Degner 2 and Spoon 2. Normally in 3rd gear I am struggling to keep the F430 straight in Spoon 2, but it's much easier with your setup.

I think the most difficult corner to nail properly with this setup compared to DC's setup is Dunlop, really tricky. Don't know whether to approach it in 4th or 3rd.

I think when I was in slipstream, I hit the limiter in 6th, so it might need a tweak at the top end.

As for laptimes, I managed a 2'13.xxx in Hyperuk's slipstream for most of the lap. The DC tune allowed me a 2'12 in slip but I think that was an inspired lap. Overall it;s a very user-friendly tune with major benefits in Spoon, Degner and 130R. For some, that's the selling point right there.

Great stuff man!

All the best
Maz

wow! Thanks buddy :cheers: So glad its not a tune only for me..about dunlop, turnin early with small break or just steer it in(need to be hard on wheel), turn early , straighten out, full trottle. my favoritt corner:)I take it in 3.gear. do you manage to "left foot break" on pad? try that in dunlop also try 3. out of casio. I also use 3.gear in spoon. love my 3.gear :dopey:

Thanks for great feedback mate! :) Happy you liked it 👍 See you on track.

About the wheel, I dont have drivers licence! Only driven for few hours in RL and never fast. You never use 900 degres in racing, if you do you turn to much...trick is to steer as little as possible. You feel what the car do, and your consistancy will rise:)
Wheel is so more fun, get it! ;)

Last edited:
mr Volcano - thankyou for an excellent setup.

It is so stable!
600pp - 2,13's
650pp - 2,10's

love beening able to keep up with some of the GTR drivers in 650 trim.
hope to be able to race with you one day

Thanks:cheers: I love this car, for me its just as much a fun tune as a fast tune.

GT has bin quit lately... I'm useally ready for 600pp :dopey: just pm me..

Bit late Tzayad.. I'm in tomorrow:tup:

Last edited:
Volcano, I married my suspension tune with your gears and took a second off my hotlaps!

Your gears are not ugly! You should be happy with them, they are spectacular!

But I like my rest-of-tune better, to each their own. Finally got into the 12's!

Last edited:
Thanks mate :cheers: Glad you found something you could use.. each for their driving style:) How about that second gear start, brutal:dopey:

Tried your tune, you say it's capable of 2.12s/2.13s well...they are better than that, try 2.10s and low 2.09s, 650pp. Not bad my man...not bad at all..still your suspension needs tweaking...so what I did was, I tried your gear with a lower final gear with my setup and "BAM" broke the 2.09s barrier with a time of 2.08.756. Outstanding. Usually I am really good with tranny but man...your gearing even though it looks weird it works just fine! :P

Tried your tune, you say it's capable of 2.12s/2.13s well...they are better than that, try 2.10s and low 2.09s, 650pp. Not bad my man...not bad at all..still your suspension needs tweaking...so what I did was, I tried your gear with a lower final gear with my setup and "BAM" broke the 2.09s barrier with a time of 2.08.756. Outstanding. Usually I am really good with tranny but man...your gearing even though it looks weird it works just fine! :P

The 2'12 and 2'13 figures are for 600pp, not 650. Good times nonetheless though!

as mention its a 600pp tune. nice times, have not tried it on 650. My suspension fits me perfect so it is what it is:)

Oops made mistake, but you all get the picture. The F430 is already a perfect car if you think about it...little tweak is needed to make this beast a monster. This is the best car on the game by far, because anybody can get in and play it without too much trouble.

I found out that this tune work quite good at Suz 650 , did 2.05.7 with it..no slip. just change too R1, brake5/6... gears need some work but will post it when fixed,..

That's about what I am running with my F430 tune as well....the gearing is fit also for the track...your style resembles mine....I fix the gears for the track!! It's funny though....I can hit 2.06s with the 350Z/Tuned RS as well....just a tip. :P

Back