Ferrari f430, 600/650pp tune

• Thread starter mr_VOLCANO
  • 45 comments
f430 650pp R1 tune

Updated my tune :) Too my driving style this is a fast and consistent tune. Enjoy ;)

Power -14
weight 89

height: 0,-13
spring: 6,4
damper: 6,5
toe: -0.09, -0.03
camber: 2.4,2.0
brake:5,6
angle: 37

gears:

final, 4.833

P.B so far is 2.05.3

Please let me know what you think! :dopey:

Last edited:
Hey I saw you today with another F430 at Suzuka, sorry If I got in your way a few times...what were you and the other 430 doing as you were both always very close.

Jeez, did you see that guy mgyver driving the Evo and the other guy in the Clio, both complete cheaters and always ramming whenever I tried to pass! I see you both eventually got passed him, but everytime I got close he went for me!!

I did touch one of you guys by mistake, sorry for that, though I did stop and let you pass.

I was trying out the Impreza, and messing with a tune. I managed to get down in the 2:11 but once I have my tune right I know I can get 2:09s.

PS

I am still trying to decide a good car to use for the 650PP, will try out your F430 tune when I get home.

We was only racing:) But we waited for each other when doing mistakes, good practice session. you was not in the way , but that was macgyver ! he punted me several times, cathing up easly up on him every time, Got tired of punting in the end so i punted him in 130r..

Last edited:
:lol:
Wewas only racing:) But we waited for each other when doing mistakes, good practice session. you was not in the way , but that was macgyver ! he punted me several times, cathing up easly up on him every time, Got tired of punting in the end so i punted him in 130r..

We was only racing:) But we waited for each other when doing mistakes, good practice session. you was not in the way , but that was macgyver ! he punted me several times, cathing up easly up on him every time, Got tired of punting in the end so i punted him in 130r..

Cool, he was even slower than me! I thought of bumping him a few times but did not bother in the end.

After, I entered a race with just 3 others, he was there too. I made a few mistakes but caught up with him and wanted to overtake but never found the opportunity without giving him the chance to punt me.

Anyway, see you around.

what modifications would you reccomend for Fuji ?

great on Suzuka very very great to drive, thank you

I have not tried it on fuji.. my tuning capability is based on feel, not knowlege. So I dont think I can help, maybe positive rear toe? dont know :lol: Gears need too be longer though , thats for sure:)

Back