Ferrari F50 1995Done (GT7) 

• Thread starter FORTIX
  • 71 comments
My Ferrari wishlist in order
1) F50
2) 250 Testa rossa
3) 355

extremely hungover right now and I can't even think but im sure there are many mnny more

800px-1995_Ferrari_F50.jpg

Only 349 F50s were made from 1995 to 1997.

They said it was worse than the F40 and a bit of a pig to drive, but surely it can be improved and tuned in the game :D

Could never understand why after so many Ferraris are in the game, this beauty is still missing in action.
This one and the LaFerrari (along with the McLaren P1) should be added ASAP

I own one of F50's diecast models. This car is one of classic Ferraris. Would I like to drive? Of course I do! :D

In fairness though, the sound is one of the most amazing parts about it, would you trust PD to make it sound anything near as good?

I never understood why PD added couple classic old Ferrari's but never this one?

That's because they are stupid. Or they couldn't get the rights for doing it. Either way, it's a huge letdown. That's why I completely avoided GT6 and will avoid every GT game from now on. PD does not know how to create a balanced car roster for their games.

Is there a dislike button for this? I would go insane if PD actually put this terrible car in the game. Thank goodness it isn't, and it should stay that way.

Back