Ferrari F60

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferrari has a history of telling people ****. One day they will release the car, and everyone will go "oh" and the intrest will pass...

I have tried emailing them... Its been a year now... It seems it got "lost"

btw F60 wont be released till Ferrari's 60th anna, witch is 2008 or somthing

Sure, yea everyone is with you! yea! the F cars are released on Ferrari's 10 year anna. but yet that site sez 02! Ooooo yea this is all true!

ITS A TEST CAR!
Read the other thread in the Automotive phorum!

Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
I read that they weren't record-chasing with it, and that it might not even be as fast as the 208MPH Murcielago. The black car in your photos is a 360 Modena-based mule for the the engine and transmission. I think the bottom one just looks like an F50.

Still, it's nice to see that they're keeping the 10 year thing going, even if all the journos are likely to say "Well it's good, but it's not as good as the F40".

Hes right. And I know a person that knows the CEO of Ferrari North America, I'm going to arrange an appointment to speak with him over this matter. and if you dont beleave me, gimme about a week when my friend comes back from vacation so i can scan the pics of me with him at Ferrari 355 Challenge 2 years ago

Originally posted by MistaX

Hes right. And I know a person that knows the CEO of Ferrari North America, I'm going to arrange an appointment to speak with him over this matter. and if you dont beleave me, gimme about a week when my friend comes back from vacation so i can scan the pics of me with him at Ferrari 355 Challenge 2 years ago

well its a week later still nothing
we have a T.V. show over here in Australia is a quiz called the weakest link were all the players at the end of each round decide who should leave

GOOD BYE YOUR ARE THE WEAKEST LINK

we have it too.

we also have politically incorrect, a show where three liberals bash a conservative, 1 lib is an idiot, the other an expert and hypocrite, the last is an actor, which is rarely different from the idiot, the conservative can't effectively argue, die in a paper bag.

the host makes silly analogies for us all to enjoy

Originally posted by LoudMusic
I also wish you guys would stop arguing over "THIS IS THE NEXT F60!!!" ... they're all just working prototypes. Give them another year and they'll announce a final model.

~LoudMusic

I read the above two posts and thought, "I've said that before ..." then I found it.

And I still think it's FUGLY.

~LoudMusic

I know I should leave this alone, but I couldn't resist :P

To qoute the almighty Dark Helmet and Lone Starr:

Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former room-mate.

Lone Starr: What's that make us?

Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing...

Sorry couldn't resist :D

Originally posted by space

I know I should leave this alone, but I couldn't resist :P

To qoute the almighty Dark Helmet and Lone Starr:

Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's
former room-mate.

Lone Starr: What's that make us?

Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing...

Sorry couldn't resist :D

That's because you're eViL iNsIdE.

~LoudMusic

I dun wanna post the pic of me cuz im only friggin 10 in the pic, its from four years ago....

I dun wanna post the pic of me cuz im only friggin 10 in the pic, its from four years ago....

so they had the protype for the F60 4 years ago ...mmmmmmmmmmmm....wrong answer

this matter is the Ferrari F60 which this thread is about you still have not proven anything fess up or butt out you know nothing your just a little smart **** kids who knows nothing admit it

Its not an F60, i dunno how many times i have to tell you, ITS A FERRARI TEST CAR! (i know this for a fact)

all i want is for him to show he solid proff on what he knows for fact a simple request

Thats one reason why that couldnt be the F60, if ppl have seen it around Italy, wouldnt that be hypocracy?

Thats one reason why that couldnt be the F60, if ppl have seen it around Italy, wouldnt that be hypocracy?

Why's that? Thats where they test their cars.....

but its a public place, and they test thier cars on a track called Florano or something of that sort

im just asking you to show what proff you have so far you have shown nothing exept stated that you know for sure well something solid

Im going to belive motoring journalist and web pages more than a kid who is not even old enough to drive

some me something any thing that says you are right

Originally posted by GT-R
The final F60 design!!!
bike.jpg

Enzo's heirs decided they should instead call that their official Ferrari F60.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hey, i wouldn't mind that bike but it would probably cost the same as a Kia Rio ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back