• f60.jpg
    f60.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 143
Originally posted by jag_man_v12
I sse the New Ferrari F60 is on its way
I hate to disapoint you, but
Thats not a F60
Thats a Ferrari Mule Car.
Lotta ppl in Italy, see that car and think its the F60, but its not.
Ferrari uses that car to test long term use on their engines.
The real F60 wouldnt be a mix of parts like that car.

Originally posted by MistaX

I hate to disapoint you, but
Thats not a F60
Thats a Ferrari Mule Car.
Lotta ppl in Italy, see that car and think its the F60, but its not.
Ferrari uses that car to test long term use on their engines.
The real F60 wouldnt be a mix of parts like that car.

This is the link I got the story from I am only stateing what they say if you think you know better contact them and tell them they have put the wrong picture
I just went to site while surfing and thought this would make a good thread

http://www.drive.com.au/news/articl...-new/news/general/2002/02/08/FFX29UTUEXC.html

You can tell by the wheels, they're F50's...the rest is creative designer crap :D j/k

Trust me its not a F60, for one, if you look under the top intake on the side, theres an F40 intake :)

:banghead: thanks to rufrgt_sn00pie2001 post the pic I posted is nothing like that F40 and F50 and as i said I just found a web page that here is the new F60 http://www.drive.com.au/news/articl...FX29UTUEXC.html
I dont car what you say Im just showing what I saw and like I said before if you have a problem contact them I am only showing what I saw

Eeej jag_man no offence man, I thought that was a F60 too untill MistaX told 'the truth'. I just posted the f40 and f50 because people were recognizing parts...chill out!! :D

also if you want more proff go to this page http://www.rapidcars.com/f60.html

and I think you will see what I posted is pretty well the same car here is another photo from thaty web site looksd the same as the first one I posted to me

IF you look closely you'll see th f60 has diffirent side intake and deeper intakes in the bonnet

Its not an F60, i dunno how many times i have to tell you, ITS A FERRARI TEST CAR! (i know this for a fact)

Originally posted by MistaX
Its not an F60, i dunno how many times i have to tell you, ITS A FERRARI TEST CAR! (i know this for a fact)

I don't care one way or the other, I'd just like to educate you guys on your argument skills.

Your only argument toward that is that it has 'parts' from an F40 and an F50. Have you not noticed that just about every new generation of a car looks a little like the generation before it? Take a Honda Accord ... they've been basically the same thing for the past 20 years. The F50 and the F40 have some destinct similarities as well. Wouldn't you EXPECT the F60 to follow in its predecessors' footsteps?

If you want to argue against it, how about you provide a few articles about this car being the engine test car, just as Jag_Man has been providing articles saying that it is the new F60. You have no evidence that you are correct, other than "ITS A FERRARI TEST CAR! (i know this for a fact)" ... and I give that about as much credit as a pile of doggy-doo on my lawn.

~LoudMusic

I would go get the link to a thread about it in the supercars.net phorums but im lazy :D

Originally posted by LoudMusic

I don't care one way or the other, I'd just like to educate you guys on your argument skills.

Your only argument toward that is that it has 'parts' from an F40 and an F50. Have you not noticed that just about every new generation of a car looks a little like the generation before it? Take a Honda Accord ... they've been basically the same thing for the past 20 years. The F50 and the F40 have some destinct similarities as well. Wouldn't you EXPECT the F60 to follow in its predecessors' footsteps?

If you want to argue against it, how about you provide a few articles about this car being the engine test car, just as Jag_Man has been providing articles saying that it is the new F60. You have no evidence that you are correct, other than "ITS A FERRARI TEST CAR! (i know this for a fact)" ... and I give that about as much credit as a pile of doggy-doo on my lawn.

~LoudMusic

Thanks and dont worry i will find more if need be

But look at the differences in the photo's vs the two drawings at the front... The black and the red are BOTH the same design of car... The drawings superimposed on the photoBG are a different design

F60autowk.jpg

Heres the actual F60.... The rest are computer-generated or hand-drawn pictures. The red one that looks like this is computer-generated, with black replaced by red.... Actually, the red one at the verrrry top is actually this black one, but with computer-generated paint and spoiler and other details. This is the actual car. The rest are guesses.
f60344.jpg

That might be the closer guess....
Here are some more shots of the black test F60.
blackf60front.jpg

f60trio.jpg

F60-3.jpg

Originally posted by GT-R
F60autowk.jpg

Heres the actual F60.... The rest are computer-generated or hand-drawn pictures. The red one that looks like this is computer-generated, with black replaced by red.... Actually, the red one at the verrrry top is actually this black one, but with computer-generated paint and spoiler and other details. This is the actual car. The rest are guesses.

Well, I'd say they've got a ways to go because that is one ugly ass car.

~LoudMusic

Also, note that that black one does not have the wing attached to the uprights, and that is the base fiberglass/carbonfibre gelcoat... It looks MUCH better with a coat of paint. A'la the red one.

I think it looks unremarkably the same as an f50....

Originally posted by Deathhawk
do you know anyone that uses flat black as their final color?

Did I actually say that that was the final car? The wing needs to be attached, and they will probably work the details out too.... Especially the paint. The red ones are computer-enhanced or computer-generated.

I was commenting on this:

This one is actually a real car, non compu generated.

attachment.php

come on... you have to be kidding me!!! the wheels are not looking real, the front bumper looks drawn rather than real... please!

Ok, I am sick and fu**ing tird of you people and comon thats photoshopped! Sheash, do you really think that every picture that you think is not real is photoshopped! Look at the damn picture!

The sun's reflection on the car is the same as it is on the windshield and on the ground, the shadow is cast with the right lenght for the glare on the car, the reflections on the sides of the car matches the scenery.

Why the hell does everyone base their opinion on the wheels? THEY ARE CHROMED! They reflect light and sun! Allum wheels sort of absorb it, but chrome GLOWS thats why people put them on in the first place! The wheels are at the right angle of the car, and prespective of the wheels are spot on.

How does the bumper look drawn? It looks perfectly realistic to me... Also use the above criteria

the rear wheels are flat, just like in GT and GT3... no perspective... sorry, but i maintain this is computer rendered... some part might be real, but those wheels were added on after... you can clearly see the wheels in the back received a growing treatment, as they are in the same angle as those in front... the spokes are placed the same way too, which is very difficult to do when a car is rolling... plus the car looks like it's moving, and the wheels don't...

Originally posted by PunkRock
the rear wheels are flat, just like in GT and GT3... no perspective... sorry, but i maintain this is computer rendered... some part might be real, but those wheels were added on after... you can clearly see the wheels in the back received a growing treatment, as they are in the same angle as those in front... the spokes are placed the same way too, which is very difficult to do when a car is rolling... plus the car looks like it's moving, and the wheels don't...

The car dosn't look like it is moving. It is how actuall long range pictures act... They bg is out of focus. You know it is superimposed when both the background and the car is in perfect focus.

Ok, I am sick and fu**ing tird of you people and comon thats photoshopped! Sheash, do you really think that every picture that you think is not real is photoshopped! Look at the damn picture!

The sun's reflection on the car is the same as it is on the windshield and on the ground, the shadow is cast with the right lenght for the glare on the car, the reflections on the sides of the car matches the scenery.

Why the hell does everyone base their opinion on the wheels? THEY ARE CHROMED! They reflect light and sun! Allum wheels sort of absorb it, but chrome GLOWS thats why people put them on in the first place! The wheels are at the right angle of the car, and prespective of the wheels are spot on.

How does the bumper look drawn? It looks perfectly realistic to me... Also use the above criteria

Calm down, of course the perspective would be correct! If its a real black F60 painted red in Photoshop (or other image editing software) the perspective would be correct... I can make chromed wheels in photoshop, too. The shadow would be exact, after all, it could be a computer-repainted F60. The shading on the rear of the car doesnt seem correct, though. The reflections - the image is soo bad that you cant really see what the sides are reflecting..... And PunkRock is right. After looking at the pic zoomed in and out in Photoshop, I conclude that the rims dont quite look real. They look too bright and their quality doesnt seem to match the rest of the car. And my final point: is it just me, or does the "real" F60 have no interior, if you look really close, you can notice that theres nothing in the interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back