Ferrari Festival! • One-Make • Events Complete!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 1,921 comments
  • 98,388 views
^ Knew you'd like it! One guy nosed it in practice and cartwheeled through the grass tossing truck bits all over. I think he's the one with no bonnet in that video.
 
Can't race tonight, I'm feeling bad and sick... :< Have fun guys!
 
Incidentally, what was the pole time for Tuesday's races?
I remember your skills the last time we raced on laguna seca ( screaming chicken trans am ) :D
I'm a bit afraid ,If your pace is nearly the same as last time :nervous:
laguna seca is longbow country :cheers:

edit: I nearly forgot to say that I'm not able to race today and and also not on a possible vcrc tomorrow .
Today I have to go to the cinema and tomorrow I'm at a friends place to watch the monaco grand prix .
I wish you all some great races :gtpflag:
 
Last edited:
I might have to skip tonight's race. Would have loved to drive that Dino but wife had some other plans :indiff:

Trying to negotiate but no need to wait for me.
 
The room is open. Qualifying for the first race will begin at 4pm EDT, the second race should begin a little after 4:30.
 
Great racing today guys, one of these days I'm gonna win one of these things. :sly: Really enjoyed this car/track combo but I'm glad to be done with turn 6. I feel like I learned this track a lot in these races though. 👍 Congrats to @LongbowX on the double.

Race 1 Results:

image.jpg


Race 2 Results:

image.jpg
 
@MC-Chase my qualifying time wasn't that great, it was 40.5. Did consistent 40.2s in the first race. Second race my fastest lap in clean air was a 39.7.
 
Knew it, should never believe you when you say "so I doubt I will be any faster than that"

I didn't. :lol: At least he was only about a second faster than me, last time we were at this track he was over 4 seconds faster. :(
 
Haha, I never believe Longbow when he says things like that, or 'oh I'm not that fast' et cetera. :lol: ;)

Good races today, more fourth places for me. :odd: I looked at all the previous results, and I now have seven fourth places to my credit and my average finish is 4.14. Guess fourth place is just my spot in the nature of things. :cool:
 
Haha, I never believe Longbow when he says things like that, or 'oh I'm not that fast' et cetera. :lol: ;)

Good races today, more fourth places for me. :odd: I looked at all the previous results, and I now have seven fourth places to my credit and my average finish is 4.14. Guess fourth place is just my spot in the nature of things. :cool:
They say fourth place is the worst place to get because you were so close to a medal but you end up with nothing at all
 
I've posted the next car/track combo. Everyone start growing your mustaches and bring your GTO (on SM) out to Monza, Higgins can come if he wants to but he'll just be extra weight (and probably complain about the speed).

image.jpg
 
What's the playseat challenge? Haven't played with carracer much, but I remember having two really good kart races with him once.
 
Yeah isn't that supposed to come tomorrow.
 
Back