Ferrari Festival! • One-Make • Events Complete!Full 

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 1,921 comments
  • 98,362 views
Yeah isn't that supposed to come tomorrow.

Yes, suppose to! [more new things (YAY)]

Brandon, I'll most likely miss the 1st race yet again.
But dont worry guys, I'll be in the 2nd one... :lol::lol::lol: I'm sure I'll see you ALL go by! Just give a honk and wave will ya!
 
I think the vw vgt is supposed to come out on Wednesday too.
 
MY SP1 is at 519 hp and 548 pp after oil change. OP has it at 591 hp?
 
Finally got in some practice with the SP1. Definitely an improvement over the F430, though the SP1 shares the same tendency to gripe and understeer in the slower bends. It's also remarkably driveable with ABS off, so long as you turn the rear brakes down a bit. However, I was about half a second to a second faster with ABS 1 so I think I'll stick with that for the race -- I'm underprepared as it is, no need to be any slower. :D Would like at least a shot at my usual fourth place, after all.

Just tossing it out there -- does anybody fancy the idea of a night race? Spa is really gorgeous at night and the SP1 has good headlights. ;) Going through Eau Rouge and Blanchimont in the dark is a blast!
 
Sorry guys, there's been a change of plans, and I can't participate today :(
 
@BrandonW77 Great combo. My question is...if we end up getting Monza '80s will you consider running that with the 288 GTO? It would be accurate to the time period. :sly:

Well, if we actually get it before then. :rolleyes: :banghead:
 
May not be able to make it tonight, despite lack of any practice I'll still be there if I can but don't wait up for me :lol:.
 
@BrandonW77 Would be nice. :lol: Mostly because I worry about people having brain aneurysms in the GT6 sub-forum.
 
@LongbowX it's already happening. At this point our only hope is that it comes with the Playstation Store update this afternoon, but that's not how they've done things on GT6 so I'm not holding my breath. If they miss this date (one they explicitly stated) and at least some of the Senna content doesn't arrive today, I'm afeared the Internetz might very well break today.
 
I'm not sure if I can join the race on Saturday. I'm attending a birthday at that date. But you'll hear from me if I can participate, @BrandonW77.
 
I have this week off from work. So no need to wake up early tomorrow morning. That means I might join for the first race tonight, if it is ok?
 
I have this week off from work. So no need to wake up early tomorrow morning. That means I might join for the first race tonight, if it is ok?

For sure. 👍
 
Official room should be up in about 5-6 minutes. Qualifying for the first race will begin around 7:30pm EDT with the first race immediately after. Second race should begin a bit after 8pm. This car is fairly easy to drive so I'm going to restrict the room to SH.

Edit: Room up
 
Last edited:
Don't wait for me, i'm skipping this one.
 
Well, this was the first night of "not good" racing I've had during the Ferrari Fest, so I'd say overall that's still a good thing. A little too much argey-bargey during the first race for my liking, but we survived (mostly) intact. I still got some poutine while I was there, so a good night. See you guys Saturday, congrats to @MC-Chase and @SagarisGTB ok their victories.

Race 1 Results:

image.jpg


Race 2 Results:

image.jpg
 
Race one was just messy. All I can say about race two is 🤬 🤬 🤬. :banghead:

:cheers:
 
Think I was lucky in the first race to escape any and all incidents... did see some strange trajectories of cars on the mini map!
 
Sorry I couldn't make it tonight, from the way it sounds it looks like I may not have missed much. Things like that tend to happen when I'm not around, I bring an alcohol fueled, calming presence to many different situations.
 
I am sorry, I missed it. My 30 min nap before race turned into 5 hours :boggled: Yawn, back to sleep it is only 5am yet.

See you on saturday!
 
@BrandonW77

Hit me up for Tuesdays! This should be quite fun!
Time zone: EST

PSN: Infinitedark-
 
@BrandonW77

Hit me up for Tuesdays! This should be quite fun!
Time zone: EST

PSN: Infinitedark-

Got you added, look forward to racing with you. Make sure you send me a FR on PSN before Tuesday, if you don't send it until after the room is open you won't be able to join. 👍
 
I've earned about 1 000 000 Cr in 30 minutes for the Ferrari SP1 in the Silvia Drifting Seasonal Event (a little trick :D), so see You all on Saturday evening :p
 
I've earned about 1 000 000 Cr in 30 minutes for the Ferrari SP1 in the Silvia Drifting Seasonal Event (a little trick :D), so see You all on Saturday evening :p


I honestly have no concept of what it takes to get money in the game so I apologize if the SP1 has put a strain on anyone's wallet. I have somewhere around 40-60million credits at my disposal and already own every car over 1million so I don't expect to ever have to worry about money for the life of the game. But I know if you didn't do the glitch money can be tricky to acquire so I've tried to hold the more expensive cars until later in the schedule. I believe the SP1 will be the most expensive one we will race, I don't plan on doing the multi-million cars. 👍
 
Back