Ferrari GT Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter t_ray_z28
  • 20 comments
  • 1,727 views
Messages
737
Messages
t_ray_z28
Why are there no Ferrari GT cars? Just wanted to get that out. lol.
 
Why are there no Ferrari GT cars? Just wanted to get that out. lol.

You sure do notice the only new GT cars they bother to put in the game are Super GT cars......yup, that's all of it. :indiff:
 
I think it would be cool if you could RM an F430.
Would that be too hard PD?
 
You can put aero parts on a 430 Scuderia and you get a cheap GT car :) but an RM would be better like gogatrs said.
 
I think they are missing a fair few race cars...I was hoping to see Aston DBR(S)9 in there...
 
For a 'GT' game it's missing a lot of 'GT' cars.
 
You sure do notice the only new GT cars they bother to put in the game are Super GT cars......yup, that's all of it. :indiff:

Ferraris participate Super GT.
 
Because its not a Japanese car, there I said it.
 
I think they are missing a fair few race cars...I was hoping to see Aston DBR(S)9 in there...

Thank you, this car and the F430 GT car would have been amazing :grumpy:, I mean considering there are actual 24 hour races in the game.
 
Also where is Galardo Race car, DB9R, C6R and Viper SRT10 race car... :-\
 
I think it would be cool if you could RM an F430.
Would that be too hard PD?

That would be so awsome!
 
I at first thought you meant Grand Tourer (also known as GT) car's and was gonna point to the 599 lol.But yeah,wonder why too.Would be lovely to see the GT2 class F430 in GT5.:)
 
I would love to have it to but if they add it they really should add the Lamborghini one as well.
A Ferrari (not sure if it is the one you are talking about)
Ferrari360GTracecar.jpg


Lamborghini
lamborghini-gallardo-super-trofeo-2.jpg
 
Raygt5
Because its not a Japanese car, there I said it.
To true! We have a selection of 400 exactly the same Skylines though...
 
Back