Ferrari Museum Opens Special Michael Schumacher Exhibition

Discussion in 'Cars in General' started by GTPNewsWire, Jan 3, 2019.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

darth_tails likes this.
  2. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

Awesome stuff. Man I would love to experience that.

It was my love of Michael Schumacher during his time at Ferrari that led me to use 'Scuderia' in all my social media profiles. He was, very much still is, my motorsport hero.

3. Sick Cylinder

Sick Cylinder

@Famine - nice article, but it mentions eleven World Championships instead of seven!

4. Famine

Famine Administrator

With Ferrari Schumacher won five driver titles (2000-2004) and six constructor titles (1999-2004). That's eleven world championships.

Ferrari is unlikely to celebrate the two driver titles he won with Benetton. In fact the press release doesn't even refer to any race wins from before his Ferrari days...

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  5. danimac

danimac

He’s always gonna be my favourite Driver ever, MY hero.
    I miss him heaps. This is so awesome what Ferrari have done, great work. It would be so cool to go there and see this, it’s like turning back the clock to when these cars raced. All those Michael Schumacher Ferrari’s I’ve never seen them in person before, so this would be so amazing to see. :bowdown:

DaigoD, MrCrynox, bf3 and 1 other person like this.
  6. MrCrynox

MrCrynox

When he finished in F1 with Ferrari I stopped watching F1, haven't watched a race since. It's nice what Ferrari have done. I just wish his family would provide some info on how he is rather than keeping the world guessing. (Although it's pretty obvious).

7. Bury

Bury

Ferrari's reality distortion zone is a bit ridiculous. And I say this as someone who has been to the Maranello factory before.