Ferrari Museum Opens Special Michael Schumacher Exhibition

@Famine - nice article, but it mentions eleven World Championships instead of seven!
With Ferrari Schumacher won five driver titles (2000-2004) and six constructor titles (1999-2004). That's eleven world championships.

Ferrari is unlikely to celebrate the two driver titles he won with Benetton. In fact the press release doesn't even refer to any race wins from before his Ferrari days...

He’s always gonna be my favourite Driver ever, MY hero.
I miss him heaps. This is so awesome what Ferrari have done, great work. It would be so cool to go there and see this, it’s like turning back the clock to when these cars raced. All those Michael Schumacher Ferrari’s I’ve never seen them in person before, so this would be so amazing to see. :bowdown:

When he finished in F1 with Ferrari I stopped watching F1, haven't watched a race since. It's nice what Ferrari have done. I just wish his family would provide some info on how he is rather than keeping the world guessing. (Although it's pretty obvious).

With Ferrari Schumacher won five driver titles (2000-2004) and six constructor titles (1999-2004). That's eleven world championships.

Ferrari is unlikely to celebrate the two driver titles he won with Benetton. In fact the press release doesn't even refer to any race wins from before his Ferrari days...

Ferrari's reality distortion zone is a bit ridiculous. And I say this as someone who has been to the Maranello factory before.

Back