Ferrari of Dallas/Park Place Lexus Plano

  • Thread starter Thread starter McLaren
  • 26 comments
  • 1,507 views

McLaren

Premium
Messages
46,774
United States
Texas
Some pics from Ferrari of Plano, and some Park Place Lexus.
Maserati MC12:




 
Ferrari 599GTB Fiorano:





MC12 and 599GTB:



Maserati Quattroporte Executive GT:


Maserati GranSport GT:


Ferrari 355 F1 Berlinetta:


Ferrari 360 Modena and Spyders:


Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT:


Ferrari F430:
 
BMW M6 E63:



Lexus IS250 w/ Sport PKG:




Lexus Aftermarket Rims:


Lexu SC430 w/ cool paintjob:


Lexus GS300:


Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG next my car:


Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06:


Park Place Lexus:


Well, some pics weren't as good as I wanted them, but I'm happy. As for the Lexus dealer, my and Jack went to look at them. He's interested in an IS, while I myself, may be getting a GS300 or GS350. If I do plan on the GS, I'll definately be looking at those black Momos with a black body.
 
Great pics man, I'm in awe over the MC12 and the 599. I absolutely love those two cars.
 
Great pics man, I'm in awe over the MC12 and the 599. I absolutely love those two cars.

I agree, definitely the hottest cars there. 👍
 
The BMW M6 E63 looks amazing. I plan on buying one here in the near future. 👍
 
nice pics of the mc12 +rep for getting that close to one
 
I hate those M6 rims.

The car looks too heavy on them; they would be better suited to a smaller car.

Merc AMG rims look much better.
 
Wonderful Pics! 👍

I cant believe you got that close to one with a camera without having to pay.... :D
 
Is there no headlamp housing cover on the MC12?
Cool pics, btw. Thanks
 
I thought the MC12 was a very limited run and was sold out almost immediately. Maybe I'm thinking of something else.
 
Is there no headlamp housing cover on the MC12?
Cool pics, btw. Thanks
I don't believe so unless it's able to be removed.

I thought the MC12 was a very limited run and was sold out almost immediately. Maybe I'm thinking of something else.
It was. This one was acquired by Boardwalk, second one that entered the country.
 

I've come across some money since my accident. I adore this car. Just not running out and buying the first nice thing I see. When you have the ability to buy pretty much any car, it takes a while to narrow down all the options. But yes, an m6 is very high on the list of maybes. :)
 
I've come across some money since my accident. I adore this car. Just not running out and buying the first nice thing I see. When you have the ability to buy pretty much any car, it takes a while to narrow down all the options. But yes, an m6 is very high on the list of maybes. :)
Might be a bit difficult to drive without the use of your left hand as well... unless you're planning to buy a European model and presumably with an automatic gearbox?
 
Might be a bit difficult to drive without the use of your left hand as well... unless you're planning to buy a European model and presumably with an automatic gearbox?

I've thought about that a few times. I don't want an automatic transmission on any sports car I get. Seeing as how it might be tricky for me, I feel I have limited options. However, being in no rush to purchase a car, I'm sure I'll gain a bit of mobility. By the time therapy is over I'm hoping I'll be able to hold the wheel with my left and still change gears with my right.

But hey, wouldn't having one imported be cool?
 
Sorry to sound skeptical, but are we talking about a new BMW M6 E63 here? The base model, with no options, currently goes for about $160,000 (or £82,000 here in the UK) according to the BMW website. You must have come into alot of money in the last few weeks to be talking about buying a car like this - what with your medical bills on top as well.... I don't mean to pry, but you can see why I'm a bit confused, since you haven't mentioned this good fortune in your other thread... anyway, if indeed you are really considering buying one of these, then good luck to you. I wish I could afford such a beautiful car. Either way, if you end up buying anything, be sure to ask one of your buddies with a digital camera (I know you don't have a digital camera yourself) to take a photograph of you and your car, and post it up here at GTP in the Pics Of Yourself thread...luckily, we know what you look like now, since you posted those nice pics of yourself and Hali a couple of weeks back... 👍
 
Sorry to sound skeptical, but are we talking about a new BMW M6 E63 here? The base model, with no options, currently goes for about $160,000 (or £82,000 here in the UK) according to the BMW website. You must have come into alot of money in the last few weeks to be talking about buying a car like this - what with your medical bills on top as well.... I don't mean to pry, but you can see why I'm a bit confused, since you haven't mentioned this good fortune in your other thread... anyway, if indeed you are really considering buying one of these, then good luck to you. I wish I could afford such a beautiful car. Either way, if you end up buying anything, be sure to ask one of your buddies with a digital camera (I know you don't have a digital camera yourself) to take a photograph of you and your car, and post it up here at GTP in the Pics Of Yourself thread...luckily, we know what you look like now, since you posted those nice pics of yourself and Hali a couple of weeks back... 👍

Yes, I understand the skepticism fully. Yeah, I know, a BMW M6 E63. Just this week I've had a very productive meeting with my lawyer. I'm a 19 year old kid with a permanent disability. Happened to an athlete in high school who had a lot going for him. To make a long story short, our meeting was about the outcome of my situation. I've gotten a settlement from the insurance company. Haven't thought to much about it really. I've never cared much about it. I was a lucky kid growing up. I just plan on buying a car or two, and investing the rest. Just satisfied knowing that I'm okay now, I don't have to work until I feel I am able. 👍

Yes, I've got a friends camera with me today. I'll be taking more pictures of my hand. Shot some last night as well.

She's beautiful isn't she? :)
 
Sorry to sound skeptical, but are we talking about a new BMW M6 E63 here? The base model, with no options, currently goes for about $160,000 (or £82,000 here in the UK) according to the BMW website. You must have come into alot of money in the last few weeks to be talking about buying a car like this - what with your medical bills on top as well.... I don't mean to pry, but you can see why I'm a bit confused, since you haven't mentioned this good fortune in your other thread... anyway, if indeed you are really considering buying one of these, then good luck to you. I wish I could afford such a beautiful car. Either way, if you end up buying anything, be sure to ask one of your buddies with a digital camera (I know you don't have a digital camera yourself) to take a photograph of you and your car, and post it up here at GTP in the Pics Of Yourself thread...luckily, we know what you look like now, since you posted those nice pics of yourself and Hali a couple of weeks back... 👍

:lol:
Wow, Bavarian is really ripping you guys off.

The M6s sell for $100,000 here, and go up to $132,000 in options.
BTW, Jjacks, that M6 is loaded, all the works, and only at $100,000. :dopey:
 
:lol:
Wow, Bavarian is really ripping you guys off.

The M6s sell for $100,000 here, and go up to $132,000 in options.
BTW, Jjacks, that M6 is loaded, all the works, and only at $100,000. :dopey:

I saw one for $92,000 on the US website yesterday. I'm sure the base model is still better than what I've currently got.
 
Yes, $92,000 is the MSRP. The site doesn't give you all the options though, and most of the dealers will only sell them $100,000.
 
Yes, $92,000 is the MSRP. The site doesn't give you all the options though, and most of the dealers will only sell them $100,000.


I'm almost positive that if I walked up to a dealership, and offered them $85,000 straight up cash, that they would have no problem signing the car over to me. :)
 
Paying cash is not a bargaining chip, often it works against you because the dealer pads the interest rate for additional profit...
 
I'm almost positive that if I walked up to a dealership, and offered them $85,000 straight up cash, that they would have no problem signing the car over to me. :)

That's if they have one on the lot for sale. They're usually 98% of the time ordered, and by then, you're not only paying for the car, but to have it shipped and everything else.
 
I saw one for $92,000 on the US website yesterday. I'm sure the base model is still better than what I've currently got.
I'd say... what's your current drive?

Yeah, I know, a BMW M6 E63. Just this week I've had a very productive meeting with my lawyer. I'm a 19 year old kid with a permanent disability. Happened to an athlete in high school who had a lot going for him. To make a long story short, our meeting was about the outcome of my situation. I've gotten a settlement from the insurance company. Haven't thought to much about it really. I've never cared much about it. I was a lucky kid growing up. I just plan on buying a car or two, and investing the rest. Just satisfied knowing that I'm okay now, I don't have to work until I feel I am able.
That must be a load off your mind - not having to worry about your medical bills any more, and enough cash left over to buy an M6... lucky you were insured!
 
Lexus SC430 w/ cool paintjob:
1011092pj9.th.jpg

Twilight Amethyst Pearlescent is the factory color name. It's unique to the SC 430, sadly.

Paying cash is not a bargaining chip, often it works against you because the dealer pads the interest rate for additional profit...
It cuts down on the time required for a transaction, that's for sure. To a salesman and F&I manager, that helps tremendously with the deal!
 
Back