Ferrari Testarossa 1984Done (GT7) 

If you really want me to...

i002105.jpg

miami-vice-crockett-tubbs-car.jpg

More comfortable now?

-Sonny

HAHAHA!... good one do0D :)

Gimme that Testarossa and i´ll even create a driver named S. Crockett! Now if only they could replace the helmets with his face... ;)

I'm a big fan of the Ferrari Testarossa so...

Ferrari_512_TR_1991_Testarossa_004.jpg

ferrari-512-tr-c633628092013121315_5.jpg

MG_1004_Ferrari_512_tr_1_2_1024.jpg

51573702.jpg

dec2013ferraristaferrar.jpg

ferrari-512-tr.jpg

30_512TR.jpg

Mandatory

maybe 512TR instead of that?
512TR is the golden choice. Original testarossa is the first and cleanest, but performance wasn't up to par with looks, despite that big engine. It was beaten by E36 M3. 512 TR is still without those bulby disturbing headlight covers and clean, but performance wise much better car.

As this thread's been changed, to match forum rules, there is now a 512TR tread

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ferrari-512-tr-1991.313047/#post-9859478

Last edited:
Last edited:
But that's never going to get the same number of likes, and the quite a lot of the users who liked this thread were voting for the 512 TR

It's basically ruined it's chances now
Say PD have got one slot to fill and they look at this thread as it was originally. All the likes are for the Testarossa, 512M and 512TR. Which do they pick?

That is what ruined the chances of all three of them. That is why the original forum guidelines said "as specific as possible".

Say PD have got one slot to fill and they look at this thread as it was originally. All the likes are for the Testarossa, 512M and 512TR. Which do they pick?

That is what ruined the chances of all three of them. That is why the original forum guidelines said "as specific as possible".
That's that I was going to say. 👍

You're saying exactly what I'm saying. At the time of typing I thought the thread title was still not specific, so was basically thinking what you are saying now. I've tried to explain the specific car model requirement to some in the past, and they just became annoyed with me and told me they won't change it. They don't get it's there so we get the exact car we want

Kind of typical of Polyphony to not have this car really. It's only one of the most iconic Ferrari's ever, and FAR more desirable than the 599 or 2008 California

Back