Ferrari TT Challenge @ Suzuka: "L'ultimo pilota della Ferrari "

• Thread starter Timppaq
  • 64 comments
the correct Italian translation and':

L'ultimo pilota della Ferrari ;) 👍

hi everybody 👍

i have had a personal difficult period :ouch: beautiful idea I hope to try soon ,
the call ferrari and' too strongly for me...:)

Hi

I knew this was coming!! ..thanks! :lol: 👍

1. 2'18.967 PrudentBear
2. 2'15.339 PrudentBear
3. 2'13.399 PrudentBear
4. 1'32.452 PrudentBear

PS I got a 2'12.944 with the 599 but forgot to save my replay - it's currently 6th in the rankings if someone wants to verify it. If this is against the rules I'll go with the time above.

Cheers

Time accepted!! Great times!! Things are slowly cooking up.

:)

Can you put my updated times in (post #22)... still not fast enough to challenge Prudent Bear or Spyrrari, but slightly less embarrassing!

Can you put my updated times in (post #22)... still not fast enough to challenge Prudent Bear or Spyrrari, but slightly less embarrassing!

sorry about that. Updated now. 👍 (post #25)

Here's the absolute best i can do i'm afraid......

1. 2'20.442 osrg
2. 2'16.542 osrg
3. 2'13.983 osrg
4. 1'35.333 osrg

Sometimes are ok, others are woeful.......

Last edited:
osg... You should delete your F430 time sharpish if you're entered in the board qualifier.

before i try this, What tires are we to use? Can't see it in the first post, unless i'm missing something.

UPDATE

2. 2'15.118 PrudentBear

I knew there was a couple of easy tenths left to pick off in the F40. Pretty happy now with the road car laps as I'd have to spend a lot more time to improve much more. I realise there's loads more time to come off the F1 lap but I'd rather be doing something else so I'll stop now.

hello timppaq.
i will join also. did some laps this evening.

1. 2'20.333
2. 2'16.482
3. 2'14.752
4. 1'33.134

forgot the replay of the f1 but its a time its plenty to pick off, so i dont expect it to be standing...
going for some online racing now. the 599 is a bit tricky to drive fast. needs some work...

Timppaq,

What about having the 5th time be the F430 at Suzuka East?

It fits the theme rather well without causing problems with the GTP qualifier.

UPDATE

4. 1'32.585

its a weird experience going from the f-2007 and straight to the f-40, let me tell you...
took a while to get a decent lap time..

UPDATE

4. 1'32.585

its a weird experience going from the f-2007 and straight to the f-40, let me tell you...
took a while to get a decent lap time..

Tell me about it - I went from F2007 to my trust GT last night and couldn't keep the damn thing on the road for about 20mins :crazy:

Update 1) 1'21.825

These Ferraris are killing me :ouch:

Timppaq,

What about having the 5th time be the F430 at Suzuka East?

It fits the theme rather well without causing problems with the GTP qualifier.

Basically a good idea, but I rather have not any interference with the qualifier. Driving the east might still encourage discussion about hitting the first part of the track right. I have a plan fot the 5th race.. I just have to test it out before I tell ya.. :sly:

👍

512 - 2'19.807
f40 - 2'15.889
599 - 2'14.052
f1 - 1'31.627

Spent some more time with this over the weekend:

512bb: 2'20.008 Vaxen
F40: 2'15.936 Vaxen
599: 2'13.811 Vaxen
F1: 1'32.511 Vaxen

update on my times....:)

1. 2'19.188 spyrrari
2. 2'15.015 spyrrari
3. 2'12.700 spyrrari
4. 1'32.867 spyrrari

only did 3 laps with the f2007...Basta basta basta..:ouch:(stupid phisics...)
and Prudentbears time with the bb512 will stand for a while because i am having too much fun sliding that car around suzuka!!what a joy!!!!!!!!!!!...

👍

spyrrari.

Last edited:
Very nice times Spyrrari and Zocker. Especially Spyrrari's 599 and Zocker's F40. Oh, and Zocker beat my 512 time :( I thought that had a chance of standing for a while. You're all too good! So tempted to have another go but won't have time this week - I'm going down to the Goodwood Revival on Thursday for 3 days worth of seeing some real Ferraris in action. :cool::cool::cool:

I have to say that driving the F40 feels more like driving a bus. :crazy:

The bumper cam view is so high (above the rear spoiler), that it messes with your sense of speed... it feels more like a periscope view!

Very nice times Spyrrari and Zocker. Especially Spyrrari's 599 and Zocker's F40. Oh, and Zocker beat my 512 time :( I thought that had a chance of standing for a while. You're all too good! So tempted to have another go but won't have time this week - I'm going down to the Goodwood Revival on Thursday for 3 days worth of seeing some real Ferraris in action. :cool::cool::cool:

chears mate...have fun there @ Goodwood!!hope you have some desent weather while enjoying the (ferrari)sounds of heaven....👍

I have to say that driving the F40 feels more like driving a bus. :crazy:

The bumper cam view is so high (above the rear spoiler), that it messes with your sense of speed... it feels more like a periscope view!

you never tried the onboard view??it takes a while to get used to,but its soooo much more realistic and intense than bumpercam....:)

spyrrari.

Back