Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

The Zonda set is good (sharpness, lighting), but I think that it is a bit boring and not as inspiring as your previous sets. :indiff:

The Zonda set is good (sharpness, lighting), but I think that it is a bit boring and not as inspiring as your previous sets. :indiff:

tumblr_llediot7pF1qe2e60.jpg

Yeah, as I said, it wasn't designed to be a set originally, which probably explains how uninspired it it.. I'll try and have something up in the next few days :)

You'll notice that the updates are getting steadily smaller in size and further apart. I am doing this consciously as I am revising more, so expect mainly 2 or 3 shot updates from now on, as I spend more time putting work in. For now though, a 3 shot set, as well as my PMC entry taken from the same set, and a bonus shot, all for your enjoyment :)

Audi R8 at Eiger Nordwand

PMC Entry

Bonus Shot

Please comment below :cheers:

__________________________________________________________________________________

Beautiful flare. :drool:

Nice shots. I like the 3rd & 4th one :)

Cheers both of you :cheers:

About the Zonda set, love the bloom effect in the backfire! :drool:👍
About the R8 tunnel, #1 is pure win! :bowdown:

The colours are very vibrant, the contrast is great, everything is clean and sharp and, on top of that, the composition of each picture is outstanding. :)

About the Zonda set, love the bloom effect in the backfire! :drool:👍
About the R8 tunnel, #1 is pure win! :bowdown:
Thanks Justin :D
Did you put lens flare on the 3rd picture of the Eiger tunnel? and the GTR set are great!
Well I tried a subtle one.. It seemed a bit bland despite the action without it..
SVX
These are beautiful shots 458, loving each and every one of them! :drool:👍
Cheers SVX :D
The colours are very vibrant, the contrast is great, everything is clean and sharp and, on top of that, the composition of each picture is outstanding. :)
Thanks for the analysis GT-R, really helpful always :D:tup:
Mmm good shots, the lighting is terrific :)👍
But... what had happened to the XJ13?! :odd:
Thanks :D What happened? Some different, more radical editing styles plus a nice colour happened :sly:

Wow 458! You just gave me a "hell yeah"-experience!

R8 looks great! Good to see a red version instead of silver metallic.

Tunnel shot is truly amazing! I love the idea and composition.

XJ13 is so tasty in the british colors that my mouth is watery!

You are becoming a very skilled GT5 photographer 👍

Stunning bonus shot right there! :)

That blue Jag photo is indeed incredible! Just amazing! :bowdown:

Wow 458! You just gave me a "hell yeah"-experience!

R8 looks great! Good to see a red version instead of silver metallic.

Tunnel shot is truly amazing! I love the idea and composition.

XJ13 is so tasty in the british colors that my mouth is watery!

You are becoming a very skilled GT5 photographer 👍
Thanks everyone :D:cheers:

Your bonus shot is full of win, and here's why.
Normally, I find top-down shots boring and common. But you've just made a whole new impression of them.
The lighting is perfect, the composition is spot-on, the colours are gorgeous and the editing fits the setting of the picture to a T!
There's just enough space between the edge of the picture and the Jag to make it stand out just right.
The beautiful reflections on the tail section emphasizes the blue that strikes the eye.
If there's one thing to make it look better, that would be a slight turning of the wheel so that it looks as if your car's counter-steering to a slide, since that's what I would think of from the road lines being off-center, suggesting a slide. (IMO! :))

^^Thanks for the detailed review slzk, really helpful :cheers:👍

Anyway, just been messing around with editing techniques on some rejects from the PMC Competition, I'd like to see what you think:

Also, my entries this week

PMC

CCCL

Feedback welcomed on everything :)

Wow. The depth of field in each picture is what makes them all stand out. Rarely seeing such great results. 👍

Latest Posts

Back