Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

I love 3. and your 2.0 shot

It's beautiful !

Like I said on the Comp thread, sick 2.0 entry :drool:

The 2.0 entry, the Challenger, it looks so menacing!!! I love it!!!:drool:

DAT JAG! :drool: #2 has that classic feel.

Nice shots!
Especially love:

7166283784_cdab3e9f86.jpg

6948207682_05de523d8c.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Wow. The depth of field in each picture is what makes them all stand out. Rarely seeing such great results. 👍

Dat 2nd shot :drool:👍

The first shot is incredible. 👍

Nice Entry shots 👍

All pics are great! Each in its own way:drool:👍.

Thanks for all the comments and feedback everyone :D:cheers:

I realised earlier that I had never done a set at Kyoto Shore-In, and I saw the praise that the XJ13 bonus got a couple of pages back, so I took the Jag to Kyoto, and did a bit of a shoot there :) I must say I'm very happy with these 4 shots :D

Please leave a comment below :cheers:

I really like the toning in the latest pictures. In fact, this is - with regard to toning - one of your best sets. ;)

BkS
Dear lord, these are epic 458! :D :drool:
Cheers Bal :D
My comment you should be happy with these amazing shots!
Wow! So you should be! 👍
That Jag looks soooo good in that colour. :drool: and I love the tones in these photos. It's one awesome update. :bowdown:
Cheers :D The colour is originally inspired by GP's XJ13 I think, but I painted it about 6 months ago so I can't be sure whose it was based off..
Awesome update!! Don't have words to describe it!
I really like the toning in the latest pictures. In fact, this is - with regard to toning - one of your best sets. ;)
I think that is due to my downloading of CS6 Beta - much easier to get nice tones on there than on GIMP, I'm just hoping that my trial never runs out :lol:
Nice and clean. Well done:).
Thanks Horde :)
:drool: DAT :drool: FIRST :drool: AND :drool: THIRD :drool: XJ13 :drool: AND :drool: KYOTO :drool: SCENERY :drool:
Thanks a lot Justin :D
the kyoto set was great!!
Thanks
Very good color for this car, and awesome illuminated, fantastic. 👍
Cheers Adrian :cheers:

^^Thanks for the comments :D Having a good week, made every poll for the first time, and I'm doing well in all of them (5 or more votes :D)

Anyway, a set I shot a full 10 days ago, but only just got round to editing tonight (exams and all that...) Hope you like it :)

RIP

Unedited

Please leave a comment :)

Unbelievably good toning in all of them. The car looks very clean and I like the fact that - even though you used different camera angles - you were able to adjust the focal length accordingly. 👍

Great set and tribute to a great man! 👍 👍 Editing is fantastic throughout, though I think you missed a spot on the first one (inside the rollbar and steering wheel). ;)
I love your PMC entry, which is why it got my vote. :)

Back