Ferrari_458's Photomode Gallery - 2/1 - Single Shot Comeback

A set of rejects from the SS Competition last week, where I came third with this:

Here are the rest:

Edited

Unedited

Please leave a comment below :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Unbelievably good toning in all of them. The car looks very clean and I like the fact that - even though you used different camera angles - you were able to adjust the focal length accordingly. 👍
Thanks a lot GT-R :D
Great set and tribute to a great man! 👍 👍 Editing is fantastic throughout, though I think you missed a spot on the first one (inside the rollbar and steering wheel). ;)
I love your PMC entry, which is why it got my vote. :)
Yeah, I've just noticed that.. :dopey: I think it was actually me selecting the whole car, and those bits just getting included by accident, and being made brighter...
Lovely tribute. 👍 Lovely shots! :drool:
Cheers Justin
SVX
Fantastic toning in all of them, 458. :drool:👍
Thanks SVX :)
Wow ! #3 is so awesome :drool: :drool: :drool:
Great update ! 👍
Much appreciated Shaolin :D
Great shots! The sun glare is very well done, especially in shot 2. :drool:
Thanks, I tried to make it visible, but not too distracting

AMAING set loved the 2nd and 7th :drool:

Thanks el fayce :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick competition update for you now :)

PMC

CCCL

Quite hopeful about these, especially the 2.0 entry, and I'm also pretty happy with my Secret Santa entry :)

Please leave a comment below :)

Love the RX-7 set! :drool: (That's because it's in orange :P)

Plus, clever 2.0 entry there. 👍

Stunning photos! :eek:👍 The RX-7 looks great :P
Thanks GT :D
Love the RX-7 set! :drool: (That's because it's in orange :P)

Plus, clever 2.0 entry there. 👍
Cheers Justin, I'm quite happy with it :)
Great shots! Especially the Furai one. :drool:
Thanks Jamoru :)
That's 3 quality competition entries right there. 👍 :)
Thanks, I'm pretty happy with all 4 of my entries this week, if you include Secret Santa :D

Also, 700 Posts! :cheers:

Just thought I'd give you all a quick competition update before I come back full time in a couple of weeks :) I've actually made the poll in every competition I've entered in the last 4 weeks, which I think is testament to the relative inactivity of the competitions, but I'm not complaining ;)

PMC Week 80

2.0 Week 80

2.0 Week 81

Secret Santa Week 53

Hope you enjoy these, and a comment below would be nice :)

Finally, school is finished, and that means just one thing - this gallery is going to be up and running again full time :D But before I get to my first set, I thought I should post mt first ever competition winner :D

Thanks everyone for the votes, and hopefully now that I've broken my duck, I can go and get some more wins in the future :)

Right, back the the set. This is a set I've been meaning to do for a while now, and only got round to it yesterday. Hope you enjoy :)

Challenger TC at Laguna Seca

Some feedback would be appreciated, I haven't shot a full set for quite a while now.. :)

Also, if anyone has any requests, I'd be more than happy to do them, as I do need some ideas 👍​

First :drool:

The photo edit plus the shadow make the car has 2 sides , if you look carefully you will see theres like a bad and a good side :D

And I happy also because I won this :

7426747722_3e4bc45949_n.jpg

:sly:

Diogo G.
First :drool:

The photo edit plus the shadow make the car has 2 sides , if you look carefully you will see theres like a bad and a good side :D

And I happy also because I won this :
Cartown

:sly:

lolno. Nice challenger tc set though. :)

Thanks a lot everyone, seems that the 1st one has gone down best :D

Also, as I asked before, has anyone got any requests?

How about your least favorite car on your least favorite track?

Finally, school is finished, and that means just one thing - this gallery is going to be up and running again full time :D [...]
Glad to hear that; I hope everything went well! Can't wait for the future updates. :D 👍

[...]Also, if anyone has any requests, I'd be more than happy to do them, as I do need some ideas 👍
What about a Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) ’09 at any photomode location? ;)

By the way, I really like the latest set of pictures - the contrast in them is insane!

A set I thought that I wasn't going to enjoy at all, but ended up really having fun with now. These were taken for the PMC Week 83 Competition with the theme "Partially British" so are all unedited and taken with the partial colour filter :)

Entry

Rejects

Some feedback would be appreciated, especially on whether I've made the right choice with the entry :)

I'll also post my Tournament Qualifier entry, because I think it's actually one of my best photos:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

How about your least favorite car on your least favorite track?
Ooh, I'll try and give that a go, I've just got to think of a car that I don't like... :lol:
What about a Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) ’09 at any photomode location? ;)
I can give that a go :)
By the way, I really like the latest set of pictures - the contrast in them is insane!
Thanks, I had to edit the sky and non-sky parts of each photos separately on most of them when it came to contrast editing, because the amount of contrast I was trying to get on the car completely washed out the sky :lol:

Untitled-1.jpg

No one got anything to say? Even negative comments are fine by me, as long as I can learn from them and improve :lol:

What! I missed this? :dunce:

Despite being unedited, looks great! :drool: The last bit was creative! 👍
Plus, DAT CELICA SHOT! :drool:👍

Back