Fervette???

  • Thread starter Thread starter xXSilencerXx
  • 31 comments
  • 2,312 views
Messages
1,759
When I was leaving for school today I saw this monstrosity while merging onto 95. From behind I just thought it was a vette with a stripe, as I caught up I noticed something odd. It had a freaking ferrari symbol on the back of it. Seems like I'm not the only one to notice it, cuz I googled it as soon as I got home and found this.

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/11/13/ferrari-corvette-fervette-and-dry-heaves/

Embarassing for Virginia but not surprising it would be here.

ouaxom.jpg


168j0i0.jpg
 
Questionable modification thread?
 
Yeah... That's pretty bad.

There's a 944 by my house that's all decked out in Ferrari gear. It fooled my parents who called me up to go "check out the red car. It looks like a Ferrari." Needless to say I was disappointed. :banghead:
 
That's disgusting. :yuck:
 
The yellow dash just sickens me.:yuck:
 
WTF..... thats nasssstyyyyy
 
:yuck: unbelievable.
 
GROSS!!!! :yuck:
 
Corvettes are already at the bottom of my list, this just causes it to sink lower
 
While the scheme itself, sans the dash, would look pretty damn good, it would only look good on a Ferrari.

Actually, I retract that. Make the dash a proper color, and return the badges to their original owners, and that'd look pretty good.

EDIT: And get rid of that ridiculous body stuff. And make it a targa.
 
Dang that's not right. Do I spot a prancing horse in the hood/bonnet scoop too?

bet it works for him with the redneck chicks though
"Hay sugarlips you wants ta git in mah fey-raari?"
 
:odd:

I don't see anything wrong with that, looks like he's got himself a new California

/sarcasm
 
Yeah, that's really nasty. All those leaves on the ground...



:D
 
mind-bog·gling

"Intellectually or emotionally overwhelming".

Why would anyone do that?
 
i wonder how many people think its a ferrari lol :dunce:
 
Failblog.org.... Some people :-/
 
💡 Maybe it's a psychology experiment?

"Hey, let's deck out a Corvette in Ferrari logos and see how many people think it's a Ferrari!"
 
Why would you do that, not like a Corvette is a bad car the way it is! DOH!!
 
Looking at it again, RICE has no bounds....
 
This guy must have been desperate... knows that a Vette is the highest that he could possibly go... finally he wakes up. And it's not like he stuck a Ferrari front end on it or anything... No... he has to just stick Ferrari bits all over. Those wheels? just corvette wheels with prancing horses glued over the center. Terribly lacking in taste.
 
I'm sure we would be surprised...

I know many people that mistaken an NSX for a Ferrari...
Have you ever seen an NSX?

People just see the world's best looking mid-engine sports car. They think "Ferrari."
 
Corvettes are already at the bottom of my list, this just causes it to sink lower

Um, what? Have you ever driven one? Even riden inside one?

Questionable modification thread?

Yeah this probably belongs in there.
 
Remember Ferrari threatened to sue the guy with the 360 limo? They should sue him for that. Plus, Chevy should sue him too...for obvious reasons.
 
ummm.. nope.. Chevy should be flattered that their blue collar cheap sportscar is running up there with the big euro boys..
 
have you ever seen an nsx?

People just see the world's best looking mid-engine sports car. they think "ferrari."

+9001
 
ummm.. nope.. Chevy should be flattered that their blue collar cheap sportscar is running up there with the big euro boys..

Blue Collar?? What makes you say it's blue collar, last I checked no blue collar worker can afford one. The eruo boys should be pissed that GM has shown you don't need to pay over $100k for performance.
 
Back