Fervette???

  • Thread starter Thread starter xXSilencerXx
  • 31 comments
  • 2,312 views
Blue Collar?? What makes you say it's blue collar, last I checked no blue collar worker can afford one. The eruo boys should be pissed that GM has shown you don't need to pay over $100k for performance.

Well... yes... i mean, it's not just the Corvette. Porsche 911? 70-80 k. Benz SL550? 95k. And the most expensive and best-performing vette is 105k. And the definition of performance is debatable... I mean, the Nissan 370Z could be considered performance material... it's no slouch and it's only 35k.
 
Well... yes... i mean, it's not just the Corvette. Porsche 911? 70-80 k. Benz SL550? 95k. And the most expensive and best-performing vette is 105k. And the definition of performance is debatable... I mean, the Nissan 370Z could be considered performance material... it's no slouch and it's only 35k.

Well that's my point, trying to bash a Vette calling it blue collar is dumb, when there are many great performing cars of similar price that I'm sure most people wouldn't call blue collar.


Although it would be great if those cars were real blue collar prices I'd have atleast one of them by now. :D
 
Back