Few Trade items

  • Thread starter Thread starter isocollector
  • 11 comments
  • 516 views

isocollector

(Banned)
Messages
2,565
Messages
depends on garage
Level 21 Ticket
X2010 Vettel 0 miles
Toyota 7 RC 0 miles
1967 Birthday Ticket
X2010 Gloss Black 0 miles


Any offers ? Looking for LM Car's ie: Zonda LM R

isocollector
 
Level 21 ticket for the Zonda LM?
 
Deal ..... can u trade tonight ?
 
Let me know as i'm gonna be heading off soon
 
Oreca viper, vertigo race car, 905 race car, 787b, F10. Any one of those for the gloss black X1? Would like to trade right now if possible
 
What # of Viper - also what mileage on it as well as 787B ?
 
#51 Viper with 329 miles all from the UCD, only upgrade is racing soft tyres.
787B has 0 miles on it.

I'll trade if you can send first, I've literally been scammed 3 times in the last 4 days so I have to be a bit more cautious about all this. I have positive feedback on my profile so you can see that I'm legit.
 
Ok i'm just checking as it's black and now i think it might be matte or gun metal. I'd like the 787B but i don't wanna send the wrong car then cause u probs.
 
That's fine, I'm trying to collect all of the colored X1's and I don't have either so it's still cool. I'll trade you my 787B for the black X1 or gunmetal or whatever, just so long as it is not the carbon prototype.
 
Not carbon proto that one says its that. Ok FR psn: isocollector

I'll send first.
 
Ok, I'll add you then

PSN friend request sent
 
sorry FR psn: isocollector2011
 
Back