FFB lack of detail?PS4 

Thanks man, I have a TX wheel and I had no clue you could do this. I will try it as soon as I get home.

I'm pretty sure Thrustmaster themselves disputed this, certainly general consensus on PCars forum is that it does nothing to change the TX wheel on consoles using the PC control panel.

Update from me, try turning Deadzone removal falloff up to 0.10 or 0.9........ its all sorts of awesome IMO.

Hi there ,
Unfortunately I'm not on PC just ps4 but will try deadzone removal of 0.06 when I next play .
Cheers for the help
Mike

Is that done for each car or in the options?

Options, I was messing about with few settings and that one seemed to make the wheel feel less snappy, as in that horrible PCars feeling of wheel wanting to snap back to center really aggressively, far more aggressively than rel life.
It is in combination with other changes so i'm not saying its just that that solves it, also try RAB (relative adjust bleed) at 0.8 rather than 0.10

Honest advice... just play the game with default settings and enjoy it, once you go down the rabbit hole it can consume you, its not bad now on default. Some cars are just broken full stop no amount of messing with FFB will change that. Trust me just play.

I will write down the settings I have and switch to default. If I don't like it then I can go back. What wheel are you using?

I will write down the settings I have and switch to default. If I don't like it then I can go back. What wheel are you using?

TX Italia. I can be playing and loving it all, then switch to a different car and then the fiddling starts all over again. Last weekend at one of my brothers races there was a guy with 2 sim set ups using R factor and the TX wheels. At first it felt a bit rubbish but after few laps it all came together and in fact made me realise something is wrong with PCars physics with a lot of the cars, they sort of float like boats and it makes the FFB wheels behave oddly..
R Factor felt pretty tight as well like you didn't have to rotate the wheel much to get the car to turn in...

Sometimes it helps to calibrate FFB again in options. Don´t look at wheel rotation degrees, do what feels natural 👍

Back