FGT awsome !!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter caladina
  • 42 comments
  • 3,256 views
True but you still have to race the last two to get gold on them even though the series will complete when you beat the championship.

Yes you do, but doing it via my method allows you to save (and restart) Monza and Suzuka since you will run them as single races.
 
It's a good car, but I find it difficult to drive. I managed to get by Fuji (though it's still the toughest race in terms of AI) a couple times, but when it rains at Monza, I absolutely cannot keep the car on the road. Any suggestions? Should I turn on TCS maybe? I'm using a DS3, and on the dry races I've discovered that I can drive okay as long as I don't go above 40-50% throttle. But on the wet races, even at limited throttle it still spins out even on the straightaways.
 
It's a good car, but I find it difficult to drive. I managed to get by Fuji (though it's still the toughest race in terms of AI) a couple times, but when it rains at Monza, I absolutely cannot keep the car on the road. Any suggestions? Should I turn on TCS maybe? I'm using a DS3, and on the dry races I've discovered that I can drive okay as long as I don't go above 40-50% throttle. But on the wet races, even at limited throttle it still spins out even on the straightaways.

I'd suggest turning on Skid Recovery if TCS doesn't work.
 
Really...who has time for 140 laps??? besides trustfund babies and high school drop out flunkies that have nothing better top do with their lives?

Dwarves!!, forget butlers, maids and helper monkeys, got get some dwaves, they are great as slaves, they clean the house, make dinner, just don't let them anywhere near the drinks cabinet, in fact, weld it shut, you don't want drunk dwaves running amock.

I tend to hang mine on the back of a door when not in use.

That leaves you plenty of time for gt.
They are terrible at driving though so no use as an endo co.

2 questions, why are the b-spec drivers called Bob? and can you run the F1 cars on the practice laps as a one make race so you get to race other F1 cars?
 
It's a good car, but I find it difficult to drive. I managed to get by Fuji (though it's still the toughest race in terms of AI) a couple times, but when it rains at Monza, I absolutely cannot keep the car on the road. Any suggestions? Should I turn on TCS maybe? I'm using a DS3, and on the dry races I've discovered that I can drive okay as long as I don't go above 40-50% throttle. But on the wet races, even at limited throttle it still spins out even on the straightaways.

Racing tyres also include rain tyres so if its raining ... before you press start race go to race setup and change your tyres to racing: rain ... that will give you more grip but you still have to slow down in the corners ... feather the throttle around corners and pedal to the metal on the straights 👍
 
It's too bad I got an X2010 first, so the FGT won't impress me.
 
Yeah its pretty good. If only there was a save option during the championship.

They deffinently need to add saving, I 200% agree! How the hell can they expect people to run such a long championship or the endurance races (I'm looking at the 9 and 24 hour ones). Rarely do people get those kind of time block to do all of those. I have also heard many stories of guys who got their playstations fried from being on so long.
 
Autumn ring mini, I can get my FGT doing laps at ~32 seconds :D
 
Anyone else think it's an awful car? It seems to slide at low speeds like it has almost no mechanical grip which means you have almost no confidence in the car... give it a exhaust blown diffuser like the Red Bull RB6 and it might be drivable then!
 
Anyone else think it's an awful car? It seems to slide at low speeds like it has almost no mechanical grip which means you have almost no confidence in the car... give it a exhaust blown diffuser like the Red Bull RB6 and it might be drivable then!

I always thought the car was awesome, until I drove the X2010. Still, the car is very good its just always going to be 2nd best in terms of performance to the X2010. Trying to get this car perfect is just as hard as the X2010.
 
They deffinently need to add saving, I 200% agree! How the hell can they expect people to run such a long championship or the endurance races (I'm looking at the 9 and 24 hour ones). Rarely do people get those kind of time block to do all of those. I have also heard many stories of guys who got their playstations fried from being on so long.

When my ps was low down near the floor it used to have the fans cme on alot, now its on a shelf in the open they hardly ever come on, i have left it on for a week many times.
 
I have not tried the FGT Championship yet... I'm still trying to gold all 6 races individually before, and i'm struggling with Côte d'Azur (haven't tried Suzuka yet). I would also like to be able to save after each race in this Championship, since I rarely have more than 30-45 minutes to play every night.
 
Back