- 73
- glamredhel69
Had a bad headache the 1st time I played gt5 but thats the only time.
Only game that did this to me was Quake 3 because of the frantic action. Happened after about 30 minutes. Nothing with driving games.
Watching other people play any first person games makes me feel the same way.
Whats happening is your eyes are giving your brain conflicting information when comparing what you see to what your vestibular system is telling your brain.
Read up on the vestibular system, it's actually very interesting.
Try Ginger, it helps with nausea.
Certain illegal drugs that shouldn't be illegal help with it. (Green stuff)
Also having a full stomach will help.
My mom can't actually play ANY video game, it makes her very nauseous.
The first few days I played COD I got super dizzy, but I got used to it and now I never stop. Muwahhaha.
I don't get really sick, but I noticed that after a particularly intense race or a driving with a fast car, I have some troubles to fall asleep (if I was racing before the sleep...). It is weird
Watching other people play any first person games makes me feel the same way.
Whats happening is your eyes are giving your brain conflicting information when comparing what you see to what your vestibular system is telling your brain.
Read up on the vestibular system, it's actually very interesting.
Try Ginger, it helps with nausea.
Certain illegal drugs that shouldn't be illegal help with it. (Green stuff)
Also having a full stomach will help.
My mom can't actually play ANY video game, it makes her very nauseous.
The first few days I played COD I got super dizzy, but I got used to it and now I never stop. Muwahhaha.
Watching other people play any first person games makes me feel the same way.
Whats happening is your eyes are giving your brain conflicting information when comparing what you see to what your vestibular system is telling your brain.
Read up on the vestibular system, it's actually very interesting.
Try Ginger, it helps with nausea.
Certain illegal drugs that shouldn't be illegal help with it. (Green stuff)
Also having a full stomach will help.
My mom can't actually play ANY video game, it makes her very nauseous.
The first few days I played COD I got super dizzy, but I got used to it and now I never stop. Muwahhaha.
Anyone else have this problem? After about 15-20 minutes of driving the Formula GT, I got nauseous, a bad headache, and feel like crap for the rest of the night... Thought it was just a coincidence until the second time it happened. Won't be driving that one again.
ugh..