(FGT2) Formula Gran Turismo Season 2 - IMMORTAL Takes Back To Back Titles!Open 

lobby opening now :)

If I disappear will be back in 5 minutes. Massively slow here and back on the game i'll be waaaaaaaaay behind, but just looking forward to getting back into the grove and watching the championship fight :cheers:

good win to ip ,
had no practice for the race so i tried another startegy but everything went wrong when i forget to put the hards on at my second stop, so i had to end the race on hards , which wasn't the best option to have clean fight with ip , i just had no chance to hold him up .

Points are updated. IP needs to beat AYRTON by 5 points to take back to back titles. And now my places are in jeopardy from Danny and rich :lol:

About the race, loved it. Shame aug vanished for me (that's what I don't miss about this game) but luckily no damage was caused. Looked a good fight between danny and rich. End of the race seemed to be able to keep up pace wise but just had no consistency. final lap was 2.4 off IP's best. huge improvement from 7 seconds last time, but may be due to the car settings lol. But great to be back and racing. Singapore style SSR5 next, which will be a great challenge.

I'm back on the forum for good now, PS3 time is still limited but will be on everyday so will try keep some activity here. Bit unsure as to what will happen after Christmas. Despite being complete 🤬 at it, i'd love to do more FGT/F1 racing, and with course maker a complete replica of the calendar, spread out throughout the year may be possible, but depends how many people still play GT. Need to catch up on GT Sport news as last I heard was around the time of release.

Anyway great to be back and thanks for a good race :cheers:

Yeah nothing major. Just learning something new and as fast as possible. The best way to do it is 100% so my mind when not focusing on it is spent staring blankly at a TV, just to relax, hahaha.

Lobby up :)

RS and RH tyres used, IP needs 7th place to wrap up the championship if ayrton does not show and 5 points more than him if he does.

Great race all and well done @IMMORTALPILOT

Best race I've ever drove, hardly any mistakes. unfortunately when I made my first stop I kept the hards on, so made one more stop and messed my strategy up. Shame as danny and I could have had a wheel to wheel battle at the end, but was still a fun tactical fight. Sorry for the last lap mate, I had no fuel and no tyres hoping I could last but there was no way to hold you off, so I didn't try and tried to let you go, but with your grip you were suddenly on my arse, but a great race.

So where now. I'd love to do more but people seem to be leaving for PS4. I will be getting one for Christmas to play in my free time but would love to do more FGT, although the release of a new GT game is what throws me off. So if people have anything in mind let me know.

But thanks for more great racing all and have a merry christmas :cheers:

Right, you may deal me out of the remainder. Things have come up and won't race for the next few months. Did a few laps last night and though it was good, I don't have the mind to race.

After my rest period I think I'm I Racing bound. Maybe this new "sport GT" thing will change my mind but we will have to see about that.

Good luck all and good to have went side by side with some of you.

Sorry, always wanted to make a racing montage to this song. (My GT races)

Last edited:
Right, you may deal me out of the remainder. Things have come up and won't race for the next few months. Did a few laps last night and though it was good, I don't have the mind to race.

After my rest period I think I'm I Racing bound. Maybe this new "sport GT" thing will change my mind but we will have to see about that.

Good luck all and good to have went side by side with some of you.

Sorry, always wanted to make a racing montage to this song. (My GT races)

Shame to hear mate, it was great racing with you though :) :cheers:

What you guys running on Suzuka?! I'm running 1m33,3xx so far with full tank
1.32 but that was offline mate :)

Sorry for the delay, points up.
Sorry if I messed anyone up Saturday. I haven't drove that in a year :/

Unfortunately i'll be unable to make the last round as I have important meeting, but thanks for some great racing all :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back