(FGT2) Formula Gran Turismo Season 2 - IMMORTAL Takes Back To Back Titles!Open 

DSCI0005.JPG
DSCI0007.JPG

Well i learned how much i still suck at monaco, but i learned a lot about my cars weakness atleast too. Now its time for donald trump on SNL, lol.

Evening all.

Huge apologies, this month hasn't been a very good one. My dad was rushed into hospital so I haven't really been home, if I have for a few minutes to sort things out. He's started improving the last few days but still a fair bit off.

I'm glad to see the race went ahead though. How is everyone doing?

Evening all.

Huge apologies, this month hasn't been a very good one. My dad was rushed into hospital so I haven't really been home, if I have for a few minutes to sort things out. He's started improving the last few days but still a fair bit off.

I really hope he's ok, that's the most important thing anyway. Regarding the race, it was a damn hard one, with very bad rear tyre wear and I was constantly getting damage so you didn't miss much in that respect ;) luckily for me I had a few nice battles on track though

Evening all.

Best of of luck man. 👍

unfortunately it looks like they won't let him out for another few days. I'd have loved to race at Monaco again, hopefully another time.

I will try update things tomorrow if they haven't been already, and i'll know by Monday whether i'll be available next weekend.

I can look at the weather for Monza Italy at 1pm and post the settings, soon after. No later than 2pm they will be posted.

Well that radar says no rain during the race hours. You can zoom in closer to Monza itself to see even if a little shower develops during 1pm and 3pm but it looks dry to me.

sorry guys still been rushing about :(

I won't be able to make tonight. My dad came home yesterday so at least i'm moving forwards. But Monza, another great race i'm missing :(

Did people update results? Let me know if not.

Listening to WEC and It's giving me the itch badly too race :(

sorry guys still been rushing about :(

I won't be able to make tonight. My dad came home yesterday so at least i'm moving forwards. But Monza, another great race i'm missing :(

Did people update results? Let me know if not.

Listening to WEC and It's giving me the itch badly too race :(

This sucks true , yes pls we need the updates for the points can you update the points ?

Back