(FGT3) - Formula GT Championship S3Open 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,097 comments

What track should be used for the US GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry @True-blue-8, i have to use your tread series due to somes circumtances and to reach the people can be interest to help me a little bit. I'm talking about the endurance race of tomorrow in the message bellow, its a copy/paste i put on the tread of the series.

I'll not do this anymore, i'm just desperate a little bit

----------------------------------------------------------------

With some circumstance out of control, i'm looking for a driver tomorrow, Kross can't race unfortunately. I'm not really full of contact in GT6, if someone can make me enter in contact with a Driver i can give him all informations we have found on the Camaro. ( To the guy gonna driving with me, not to you lol )

In all case, i'll be there and drive the most time allowed for one driver.

Venator will be on the race track.

Quick update

Lightning has set a brilliant lap to go top!

Tiago has gone 12th and had 3 attempts

Luke, unfortunately I'm unable to count your new time as you've already had 3 attempts sorry.

I'm currently on my way out and won't be back until this evening. The times won't be updated but you can still see them in he club event :)

As usual, the RTR Simulator was spot on, when Lightning posted a 1:04.5 we said he needed 1.5 seconds to challenge at 1:03.0... with a setup tweak the RTR Simulator would probably go 1:02.7... wonder if anyone will reach it tonight...
Well Lightning already hit sub 1:03 earlier today. I think he got a 1:02.70-1:02.80 Crazy lol! :bowdown:

Final classification :cheers:

A.png

B.png

C.png

Congratulations to @TRL LIGHTNING @IMMORTALPILOT @DrAug @Fuvaros @beau231 @TRL_Snow @xife10 @jose pepe @Nik_Makozi @SIERRA95 who all automatically qualify for LOBBY A at Grand Valley :cheers:

@J_Starscream @pisquali @AJHG1000 @zed5274 You guys will receive a penalty point on your licence and this will count as your first AWOL strike. Due to limited spaces, another AWOL means you will be demoted to a reserve driver.

No, I thought that too but we'd only have about 10 then at the max per lobby, best to maximise it.

Indeed it does, unless they DC. It should make an interesting battle during qualifying for silver guys. The class contenders would get through most likely, however there are plenty of people to spoil the party :) :cheers:

Also, I have just updated the TT standings (you can find in post 2).

@TRL_Snow @xife10 @J_Starscream @Ph1sher @DeltaJuliet @Toshost @o0Maxx0o @pisquali @INFOWARRIOR @True-blue-8 @potvinsuks @Rvgracer @zed5274 @AJHG1000 @swiftsmith

Please note the TT closes in less than 24hours, and you guys are yet to record a time. Same principle to the AWOL rule and this counts. So if people are unable to do it they would have to let me know before hand, just as you need to before race day/starts. Anyone who doesn't will get penalty points. So try get a time in if you can :)

@DannyB013 @RacingLine i'm aware you guys are unable to set a time so don't worry 👍

No one has had 3 attempts yet, so there's still an opportunity for drivers to sneak into the top 10

:cheers:
hey blue. didn't know about the tt or that we had to post a time. i thought the season didn't start till the 22nd, so I kinda took a break.

View attachment 594012
View attachment 594013
View attachment 594014

Congratulations to @TRL LIGHTNING @IMMORTALPILOT @DrAug @Fuvaros @beau231 @TRL_Snow @xife10 @jose pepe @Nik_Makozi @SIERRA95 who all automatically qualify for LOBBY A at Grand Valley :cheers:

@J_Starscream @pisquali @AJHG1000 @zed5274 You guys will receive a penalty point on your licence and this will count as your first AWOL strike. Due to limited spaces, another AWOL means you will be demoted to a reserve driver.

View attachment 594012
View attachment 594013
View attachment 594014

Don't think it's fair to penalize me for not completing a tt that isn't on your race schedule and isn't the track we're qualifying for. if you need the spot you can offer it to another driver.

hey blue. didn't know about the tt or that we had to post a time. i thought the season didn't start till the 22nd, so I kinda took a break.
I must have sent you nearly a dozen messages over the past week. Some concerning Tuesdays andThursdays practice, but most of them concerning the 'TT', along w countless conversations with everybody, including you, hence why we did the Thursday night practice sessions which have been split between GV Rev and Laguna Seca....

I honestly wouldn't know how much MORE I could communicate with you. To be quite frank with you Zed, and you know your my boy. Me constantly communicating with you or anybody else is only out of the goodness of my heart. It's not the formality or even a responsibility. As it's been said countless times, to be here and read up on whats going on is a priority. It's not my fault if you, or anybody else for that matter, should get sour (towards his friend for that matter), because he didn't get his messages, when in reality his friend sent him at least 12 messages in the past few days, and God knows close to 20 over the past 2 weeks, but not 1 reply back. When in fact he shouldn't need anybody to tell him anything anyway, since it's his responsibility to know whats going on through here to begin with.

The funny thing is, I haven't gotten 1 single reply from you the past 4 days, but instead of asking me first, you throw me under the bus (ill deserved at that), and post THIS on the main board?

Really Zed...

Last edited:

View attachment 594012
View attachment 594013
View attachment 594014

Is this finished already? I thought it finish Tuesday coming, would habe tryed again if I knew

I must have sent you nearly a dozen messages over the past week. Some concerning Tuesdays andThursdays practice, but most of them concerning the 'TT', along w countless conversations with everybody, including you, hence why we did the Thursday night practice sessions which have been split between GV Rev and Laguna Seca....

I honestly wouldn't know how much MORE I could communicate with you. To be quite frank with you Zed, and you know your my boy. Me constantly communicating with you or anybody else is only out of the goodness of my heart. It's not the formality or even a responsibility. As it's been said countless times, to be here and read up on whats going on is a priority. It's not my fault if you, or anybody else for that matter, should get sour (towards his friend for that matter), because he didn't get his messages, when in reality his friend sent him at least 12 messages in the past few days, and God knows close to 20 over the past 2 weeks, but not 1 reply back. When in fact he shouldn't need anybody to tell him anything anyway, since it's his responsibility to know whats going on through here to begin with.

The funny thing is, I haven't gotten 1 single reply from you the past 4 days, but instead of asking me first, you throw me under the bus (ill deserved at that), and post THIS on the main board?

Really Zed...[/QU

Really Zed...
sorry. no where did i mention you pot. meant to say that it i didn't know that it was mandatory. you told me about it but i didn't look into it. still don't think it's fair

Don't think it's fair to penalize me for not completing a tt that isn't on your race schedule and isn't the track we're qualifying for. if you need the spot you can offer it to another driver.
I do see your point here, however only the races are on the schedule. Yes, this TT was decided afterwards, but it wasn't last minute. This track isn't for qualifying for GVS, and that would be known about if the thread had been read. We needed 10 drivers who would essentially be top 10 in the championship. Nothing to do with GVS, as that qualifying would be in a week or 2. The reason it is laguna, is because many people wanted to race there for the US GP, but it was outvoted. Giving people a chance to do a TT with it seemed a fair thing to do.

If you wanted to take a break then great, however you have been around the last week or 2, and I have tagged you in things. You should have been updated on the thread anyway and would have known about it. The penalty is that you ignored the reminders and were, essentially, AWOL.

I'm sorry mate but it was highlighted to everyone, an you were on the thread to see it. If you didn't then I can't do any more, and by he sounds of it @potvinsuks tried really hard too.

Is this finished already? I thought it finish Tuesday coming, would habe tryed again if I knew
No, same as the Qualfying settings mate. Starts early hours Monday morning and finishes a few hours before lobby opens, otherwise we couldn't decide who goes in what lobby :P

All you had to do was get top 10 mate, so you're fine :cheers:

I do see your point here, however only the races are on the schedule. Yes, this TT was decided afterwards, but it wasn't last minute. This track isn't for qualifying for GVS, and that would be known about if the thread had been read. We needed 10 drivers who would essentially be top 10 in the championship. Nothing to do with GVS, as that qualifying would be in a week or 2. The reason it is laguna, is because many people wanted to race there for the US GP, but it was outvoted. Giving people a chance to do a TT with it seemed a fair thing to do.

If you wanted to take a break then great, however you have been around the last week or 2, and I have tagged you in things. You should have been updated on the thread anyway and would have known about it. The penalty is that you ignored the reminders and were, essentially, AWOL.

I'm sorry mate but it was highlighted to everyone, an you were on the thread to see it. If you didn't then I can't do any more, and by he sounds of it @potvinsuks tried really hard too.

No, same as the Qualfying settings mate. Starts early hours Monday morning and finishes a few hours before lobby opens, otherwise we couldn't decide who goes in what lobby :P

All you had to do was get top 10 mate, so you're fine :cheers:
Okie dokie

@K1LLD0z3R
I agree, but don't start me, otherwise i'll start my presentation about how sainz is better than verstappen :lol:

Huge huge fan of his, as you can tell lol. But I think as soon as he gets a better seat so many people will jump on the band-wagon. No, you weren't with carlos from the start, go away :lol: Personally i'd like to see him go Renault though.

Really?

And that is a Streaking Monkey Racing mic drop. Bam.
"if you need the spot you can offer it to another driver."

You sure there's still a "Streaking Monkey Racing" team intact anymore to begin with?

Bang Mic drop this!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back