(FGT3) - Formula GT Championship S3Open 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 1,097 comments

What track should be used for the US GP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, you raced different lengths in different lobbies, but your overall position in your lobby isn't dependent on time. You don't compare race times. For Bronze for example, you take all Bronze drivers from Lobby A in order, and put the Bronze drivers from Lobby B in order after them.
I don't believe what your suggesting is fair m8.
Why would you penalize the Bronze drivers in room B, and position them behind the Bronze drivers in room A? Hypothetically, what if those Bronze drivers in room B were net/net faster then some of the Bronze drivers in A?

With respect, I don't think this method would be an accurate representation of proper standings structure m8.

So basically, we are automatically punishing a driver like UA, because he decided to be a good sport, and out of the goodness of his heart, decided to be in room B?

I know, this is only a one time issue (last race) and will be irrelevant come next race once the divisions are sorted out. However, in my opinion, the fastest laps for each squad would have been a more accurate outcome.

Regardless, I'm cool with whatever everyone decides it's going to be

Last edited:
The lobbies are decided by pre-qualifying, so if you're faster you get put into Lobby A and should get more points. If you didn't compete in pre-qualifying, then you can't complain.

The lobbies are decided by pre-qualifying, so if you're faster you get put into Lobby A and should get more points. If you didn't compete in pre-qualifying, then you can't complain.
If you were replying to me, your answer has absolutely zero bearing on what I was talking about, but since you brought up the topic...

These were the 'Top Ten' that DIDN'T need to do the Pre-Qualifying.
1)IP
2)Nik Makozi
3)aughabalo
4)Fuvaros
5)Tiago
6)Loco
7)Mario_TENT
8)Lightning
9)Sierra 95
10)Maple_Leaf

Everyone else needed to do the Pre-Qualifier.

Here's a list of the drivers that actually did the Pre-Qualifier, who were not in the top 10. (Fastest Sessions.)

Party . . . 1:31.816
RVG . . . 1:33.294
Arty . . . 1:33.294
UA . . . 1:34.073
Pot . . . 1:34.460
guitar3rich 1:39.299

The top 5 in the list above, were technically supposed to be in Lobby A.

Not sure why you say "Complaining", because, nobodys complaining. We're just trying to figure things out.

Not going to be able to get onto the PS3 to check the replay today, so someone else will have to do that, but here are the screenshots I have.

View attachment 604335
View attachment 604336
20161107_161256.jpg

Then the top 5 of those who completed pre-qualifying should have been in Lobby A.

Absolutely true, but it was a bit of a mess for everyone and it was late. Unfair for those who had to be on lobby A, but we´ve learnt for next week
Sometimes, it drives me nuts when the words typed don't show the true emotion behind them :).

I totally agree m8. I hope I didn't come off as upset or angry for how things went down in the rooms. I totally realize that Saturday, was a rough day for reasons that were predominantly due to situations that were not in our control. Also, lest not forget how we had to quickly scrummage and get er done because our friend departed so suddenly. It wasn't an easy task at hand and other factors out of our control didn't help.

So please don't misunderstand me guys, I'm happy with what's going on under the circumstances we went through, and if you remember, I said this yesterday.
I know, this is only a one time issue (last race) and will be irrelevant come next race once the divisions are sorted out.

I was just curious to know why we calculated things the way we did, but not because I was unhappy with them, but just curious I guess.

However, like you said bro, we learned and that's the important part :).

Guys the Q Event is in potvins club
Pls join this club there are all Q Events

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1054479/event/1078600/
Yes guys please come :).
Figures, the one day I couldn't check GTP often, I miss these messages :lol:

I've been working on it a lil every night and have Monaco and the following weeks Spa up n ready to go with 1 practice room and 1 TT/Pre-Q for each track. I am going to continue to add the rest of the schedule and make it look as nice as possible, along with posting pictures of our races with comments n some other things :).

Guys please check it and let me know if anything needs adjusting or for ANY ideas.

Also, let's figure out how we want the weather settings for the tracks that allow it.
If you guys remember, True had the weather set to what the real weather was for the respective track but from a week prior. We can continue to do it this way, but I'm up for any ideas. For instance, I set up Belgian-GP to 30% weather but everything else off. Meaning, it will look like a lil overcast but we won't have any track moisture. Also, I'm thinking to have each track at 1:30pm to make it as realistic as possible to actual F1 time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back