• Tuesday 7GMT

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Tuesday 8GMT

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Tuesday 9GMT

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Color and team name?

Btw some drivers seem vanished... I hope for the best but those who will be around are the best ;)

Well good practice race guys, we got major thunder and lightning here , really really major, ice dropping from the sky, and the loudest thunder cracks i ever heard, just all power went off up the whole road for 5 minutes.

Sorry guys, went to practice with some of you and had no idea this series is with stock cars only. I'm going to pass on this one x[

ok thats fine. i am now on the hunt for a teamate with
the iso 350 GT300
colour is eye catching Passionate pink from ythe chip Mitsubishi LFA10
all takers very welcome
bring your car and team name 1st come 1st served
no previouse experience required

So @SkengD and myself will be running matte black and going by team no name.

What time is this race zero starting and the nurb f1 track, is that GP/D or GP/F?

Just had a quick catchup on the thread. Don't know what happened last Monday, Was fine when i first joined, had an ok start to the race but i could feel the lack of power in the RX7, people pulling away out the the corners with ease even after i had a better overall corner. And then once i lost connection i couldn't rejoin for ages, just kept saying incompatible with the room owner? WTH?

And now I'm having problems installing the update, stopped halfway through twice now. If I can manage to get this installed tonight i will test some cars and make my choice.

Just had a quick catchup on the thread. Don't know what happened last Monday, Was fine when i first joined, had an ok start to the race but i could feel the lack of power in the RX7, people pulling away out the the corners with ease even after i had a better overall corner. And then once i lost connection i couldn't rejoin for ages, just kept saying incompatible with the room owner? WTH?

And now I'm having problems installing the update, stopped halfway through twice now. If I can manage to get this installed tonight i will test some cars and make my choice.

the rx7 gained 5hps in following tests.

concerning connection there has been lots of issues since 1.12; with sound disappearing too...

to be more on spot only aboe was running 2:04.... all the others were from 2:06-2:08 lol

haha that makes me feel better now! I had a quick run in the RX7 and the BRZ lastnight at hit 2.07.0xx, some more laps before tomorrow might get into the mid 6,s.

Hi everyone,

I'm Jonathan from Belgium and signing up for this championship :)
GTP: Jonathan777
Psn: GT-R-Jona #14

For experience i am a competitive simracer for some years now(pc race07 and ps3 gt) and I consider myself as average to fast but always clean and fair. Hope to enjoy my experiences here since i love the Super GT-series irl and simspeaking, and most of all gt300 because of it's close, sometimes dramatical but always amazing races.. I also drive in another gt300 championship with a Celica.

Car of preference: for now i say Garaiya but have to take it for a spin first with the stock settings cause i'm still doubting. i'll try to make it tomorrow as well.. Edit: it will be the RX-7

Greetings
Jona

Last edited:
I suggest you to try lexus or rx7... Garaya is fast But hard to Bering a long for 90mins....

Hi everyone,

I'm Jonathan from Belgium and signing up for this championship :)
GTP: Jonathan777
Psn: GT-R-Jona #14

For experience i am a competitive simracer for some years now(pc race07 and ps3 gt) and I consider myself as average to fast but always clean and fair. Hope to enjoy my experiences here since i love the Super GT-series irl and simspeaking, and most of all gt300 because of it's close, sometimes dramatical but always amazing races.. I also drive in another gt300 championship with a Celica.

Car of preference: for now i say Garaiya but have to take it for a spin first with the stock settings cause i'm still doubting. i'll try to make it tomorrow as well..

Greetings
Jona

I suggest you to try lexus or rx7... Garaya is fast But hard to Bering a long for 90mins....

Just tested with several cars and indeed Arta could do the job but maybe next time.. :)
Going to go for the RX-7 like you propose. Although Impreza showed equal pace to me..

Back