[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
  • 66,605 views
I think Karsten runs this series spot on and we don't need to turn it into a series where we vote on all sorts of things. What ever he decides I'm good with.

A few few series use votes and it just turns into a mess.


point well taken

keep up the good work karsten

sometimes the drivers just need to drive and leave the organizing for the organizers
 
can i join in all rogue like and enter on my own till someone else joins in

If you want we can team up. Just PM me if you are interested to pick a car and color.
 
@azidahaka are the power penalty from last week gonna be used for this monday's test races?
No power penalties, this extra test race is basically for newcomers to have a taste oif rain/bad weather
 
I would like to join this series. ozwheels told me about it. Ran with him last night in the BRZ. Was a lot of fun running no tuning.
I don't have a team mate. Anyone want to join me? I'm a good driver. :)

GTP: RodeRuner1967
PSN: T-n-T-2000
Car: Subaru BRZ #12 (I'll have color later)
Team Name: CrazyGuysRacing
 
so it seems grid is FULL missing one driver to be full
 
Last edited:
I need to finish up teams and cars attributions so far i have:


Team Pinkies (logic/filo) IS350 DAMN SCARY PINKY


Team Kenshin (jorn/flanked) rx-7 RED

Team Shady (skeng/priesty) rx-7

Scuderia Fronzini (ekke/karsten) Lexus IS350 BLUE

Team ??? (ozwheels/rosckolove) Subaru BRZ LIME GREEN

Team ???2 (bakemister/pyrates) car???? color???

Team CrazyguysRacing (roderuner1967/????) SUBARU BRZ



teamless drivers:


@Harsk100 PSN: HarskGaming96
@ABP PSN:A-B-P

Cars Available:
4 subaru impreza
4 garaiya

Is this all correct?
 
Team ???2 (bakemister/pyrates) car???? color???

we will have the impreza in blue and gold wheels in our team, don't know what the team name should be though
 
we will have the impreza in blue and gold wheels in our team, don't know what the team name should be though

Now that was a rather unilateral decision. :eek: I would be fine with it though. @BAKEMISTER Did you mean me with "we"?
 
Great to see the grid is filling up, just hope all you new guys follow the olr as we have a decent bunch of guys which involves clean racing.

I watched your guys' season 1 videos and it was great clean racing indeed. I wouldn't have entered if I didn't want to keep up to that standard.
 
Now that was a rather unilateral decision. :eek: I would be fine with it though. @BAKEMISTER Did you mean me with "we"?

i don't know, but i had the garaiya last season and fancied something different and untested if that is really alright with you
 
I need to finish up teams and cars attributions so far i have:

Team Pinkies (logic/filo) IS350 DAMN SCARY PINKY

Team Kenshin (jorn/flanked) rx-7 RED

Team Shady (skeng/priesty) rx-7

Scuderia Fronzini (ekke/karsten) Lexus IS350 BLUE

Team ??? (ozwheels/rosckolove) Subaru BRZ LIME GREEN
Team ???2 (bakemister/pyrates) car???? color???

Team CrazyguysRacing (roderuner1967/????) SUBARU BRZ


teamless drivers:


@Harsk100 PSN: HarskGaming96
@ABP PSN:A-B-P

Cars Available:
4 subaru impreza
4 garaiya

Is this all correct?
pinkies team correct
 
Team Pinkies (logic/filo) IS350 DAMN SCARY PINKY

Team Kenshin (jorn/flanked) rx-7 RED

Team Shady (skeng/priesty) rx-7

Scuderia Fronzini (ekke/karsten) Lexus IS350 BLUE

Team ??? (ozwheels/rosckolove) Subaru BRZ LIME GREEN

Team ???2 (bakemister/pyrates) Subaru Impreza BLUE

Team CrazyguysRacing (roderuner1967/????) SUBARU BRZ



teamless drivers:

@Harsk100 PSN: HarskGaming96@ABP PSN:A-B-P

Cars Available:
2 subaru impreza
4 garaiya


so we just miss 2 drivers to make their choices
 
I would like to join this series. ozwheels told me about it. Ran with him last night in the BRZ. Was a lot of fun running no tuning.
I don't have a team mate. Anyone want to join me? I'm a good driver. :)

GTP: RodeRuner1967
PSN: T-n-T-2000
Car: Subaru BRZ #12 (I'll have color later)
Team Name: CrazyGuysRacing


Welcome T, got some good racers in here
 
What about numbers? If not already taken by a season 1 driver, I'd like to take my regular #11.
 
ABP
I'd like to join CrazyGuysRacing if that's OK with @RodeRuner1967 .

Was that you who sent the friend request? :)
Sounds good to me :)


At Bazzer,
Thank you. I've been wanting to drive with no tuning for a while. Now it's about driving. :)
 
Was that you who sent the friend request? :)
Sounds good to me :)


At Bazzer,
Thank you. I've been wanting to drive with no tuning for a while. Now it's about driving. :)
i sent friend request to all you new guys to the series.
 
Just remembering all drivers they nEed to befriend me for room will be friends only!
 
The colors for my BRZ are: GT6 Chrome 004 for the car and Matte Black for the rims :)
 
make sure your teammate has the same paint for car
 
With you grid should be complete. Welcome onboard, make sure to be in grid monday and to friend me on psn. I suggest you to train with other drivers too, they all are a friendly bunch :)
 
if there is space i'd like to compete
You'll team up with harsk the last uncoupled driver IIRC, there's garaya and impreza available, choose along with him the car and start training right away
 
Back