[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
I want to congratulate with OZ for the exceptional race he did in La Sarthe and for winning the second championship of this series :cheers:
After the incident with Logic at lap 1 I was blocked by his car and I lost contact with the lead of the race, this lead me to think and dare to make only one stop to recover the lost time... and it worked... but in the end OZ on fresh tires was pretty fast and I would not be able to resist him... then I hitted the wall and I waited Skeng to pass to not interfere with the leading guys... anyway great to be back at least with a podium.

:gtpflag:

by the way had a great fight with BAKEMISTER the whole lap 8 that was awsome!

Points After the final round (In brackets points before drop score)

Ozwheels (251) 251
SkengD (248) 239
ekke (231) 231

@ozwheels is the GT300 season 2 Champion!
Scuderia fronzini gets its second Team Championship!

Now a few last words from the organizer (me);

First of all i want to thanks all the drivers that participate and in particular those that sticked until the end no matter the bad luck they had * @Stephen Vann * how much the power penalties hindered their championship due to the insane amount of rain that skewed success penalty system * @SkengD * at the drivers that had a VERY slow start but picked up greatly * @BAKEMISTER and @pyrates * , those that had to skip most or almost rounds but were always around * @masterplan and @BAZZER *, to the one that had pace and chances but had to drop, * @rosckolove and @roberte * to the season winner @ozwheels and lastly to my teammate @ekke who i couldn't help much along the season and that might have had a better chance at the win. And thanks goes to the FGTA for their promotion and testing in season's earliest phases.

As a last thing, i'm wishing to invite you all mentioned here to try and join the Season Zero of the new championship i'm organizing:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fgta-formula3-season-zero.310626/

GT300 will be back in september, on mondays as usual and same tie slot!
F3 championship season Zero will be help on Mondays in place of GT300 and season 1 will be raced on thursdays on september.

karsten

Ozwheels (251) 251
SkengD (248) 239
ekke (231) 231

First of all i want to thanks all the drivers that participate and in particular those that sticked until the end no matter the bad luck they had * @Stephen Vann * how much the power penalties hindered their championship due to the insane amount of rain that skewed success penalty system * @SkengD * at the drivers that had a VERY slow start but picked up greatly * @BAKEMISTER and @pyrates * , those that had to skip most or almost rounds but were always around * @masterplan and @BAZZER *, to the one that had pace and chances but had to drop, * @rosckolove and @roberte * to the season winner @ozwheels and lastly to my teammate @ekke who i couldn't help much along the season and that might have had a better chance at the win. And thanks goes to the FGTA for their promotion and testing in season's earliest phases.

As a last thing, i'm wishing to invite you all mentioned here to try and join the Season Zero of the new championship i'm organizing:

F3 championship season Zero will be help on Mondays in place of GT300 and season 1 will be raced on thursdays on september.

karsten
I know the championship is over but will there be a video of Sarthe?

Ozwheels (251) 251
SkengD (248) 239
ekke (231) 231

karsten
Great stuff Karsten, really enjoyable . Thank you .
Are you running anything tonight ?
Like season 0 F3 ?

I'll be running f3 all the time need to test what tracks makes up for exciting races... And A1 ring might be one lol ;)
Well, just wanted to say, having not even been on the podium, as somehow with so much more power than many during the season, the gods have not shone kindly on me and when i have been in good positions i have messed up somehow, and most of you guys are very fast and almost never crash, but all that aside, i love the races and know enjoy the races even if i come far down the field, as i know in my heart that if all goes in my favor re weather and no mistakes i have a good chance of being high up in the points.

The regular guys on Monday nights i feel almost friends with, as i really only play this for our online races and never do any in game races or other online races, so i try to get a few laps with Karsten on Thursdays to learn the tracks and then Mondays its race night and i love it.

Any of you have a thrustmaster , as there is an option to reverse the pedals so they pivot from the to, ie pedals hang down, rather than pivot from the bottom, which seems a bit uncomfortable to me, just wondered if anyone has switched this and found it better?

Also just wondered if you have had much interest in this f3 series Kasten, i like it but we dont seem to have any others keen on it, and it may be not there thing? just wondered .
On the F3 races , for me i like longer races, as thats really why i joined up with you for the enduro seasons,
i much prefer maybe to have a single long race with pitstops etc rather than 2 short races, but thats me, have to see what the consensus on that is, but i will go along with it whatever it is .

Any of you have a thrustmaster , as there is an option to reverse the pedals so they pivot from the to, ie pedals hang down, rather than pivot from the bottom, which seems a bit uncomfortable to me, just wondered if anyone has switched this and found it better?

Yes 👍 absolutely, I switched my pedals upside down before starting with GT6 and it's by far better for me

Logic my friend I am very proud of you that you have not given up despite all the bad luck .

Some of us faster guys (myself) do not take crashes and losses so easy , we could learn a lot from you :)

I will become a part timer from now on guys , I have committed myself to another Monday series which starts after world cup.

Once that finishes I will be with you guys again .

Congrats to OZ , I tried my best in that last race but I didn't have enough in the tank , the race experience was great and I think I have learned Sarthe about 85% now . I was happy with my pace for a track I never usually drive and dislike.

I actually am starting to like Sarthe now but the Nurb 24 hr , I will never like that track I think.

today we need as many drivers as possible plesa join up!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...epting-entries-20-out-of-24-available.310626/

@SkengD nur24 will stay in until you'll say you love it lol
Hi Karsten, i will be there - normally Thursdays is wife night but shes off on a cruise at the moment, so i can make it.
For me can you let me know the tracks we will run at tonight ? as i dont really know any apart from the ones i have raced at with you in your series. I intend to switch my pedals round later and be with you before 7 pm.
If you can let me know the tracks you intend to look at at least i can have a look around them while testing my pedals, otherwise not much point if i crash at every corner , like usual lol

i have plans for 3 different tracks, probably a1 ring, brands and monza '80s but tracks do not matter much at this stage of tests

Have you seen Monza '80... wow fantastic, just as I remember from when I was little... Different chicane, different inclination of the "Curva Grande"... Different Lesmos curves (much faster), different kerbs .... hope you're going to use it for GT300 season 3

GRRRR took the pedal set apart and turned it over and then realised it has now way of fixing back on the the wheelstand pro with pivot at the top, had to put it back ?

Hi guys,

Every 4 to 6 weeks there will be a single event held by the [FGTA]
Hopefully at these Events it will bring Good, Clean, Fun Racing and 'Bragging rights' between all the [FGTA] members/drivers.

This months single event

'BLAST TO THE PAST'
for all details and interest please follow link in logo to thread​

Back