[FGTA][ENDURANCE][GT300]Season2-FINALE: OZWHEELS IS THE CHAMPION!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter azidahaka
  • 1,528 comments
  • 66,615 views
Is the eu daylight saving moving clocks forward or backwards???
 
Are we still starting at 20:00?
 
Are we still starting at 20:00?
Race starts at 19.00 hours GMT thats 7 0clcok in the Evening UK time.
Also a reminder that UK time changes for the summer on Sunday night and goes forward 1 hour .

Anyway most people go into a either me or others set up top practice around 1 hour before ,
Then Karsten normally opend the race room at around 6.30 , and we all then go into that .

Then we qualify and race should officially start at 7 PM
 
So the race should be at 11:00am or 12:00pm PST eh?
 
So the race should be at 11:00am or 12:00pm PST eh?
Its 1 hour earlier than before if you're country don't use daylight saving.
Try to find a Time zone converter that allows to set date, and check to be sure.
 
Race starts at 19.00 hours GMT thats 7 0clcok in the Evening UK time.
Also a reminder that UK time changes for the summer on Sunday night and goes forward 1 hour .

Anyway most people go into a either me or others set up top practice around 1 hour before ,
Then Karsten normally opend the race room at around 6.30 , and we all then go into that .

Then we qualify and race should officially start at 7 PM


I always get confused with time changes , what does this mean Logic ?

what time does the race start for us in the uk ?
 
Hiya Sken.
We always start the race at 7 PM , thats the plan anyway .

The clocks go forward this weekend at midnight Saturday, so as long as you remember to do that , then the race will start when the big hand is on 12 and the small one is on 7 LOL , if you forget to put your clock forward on Sunday night , then you will be late for work, late for everything else and late for the race Sken, so dont forget.
 
Time zone explained -


7pm BST today is 3pm EDT and 12pm PDT

7pm BST for Mondays race is 2pm EDT and 11am PDT

BST - British summer time

EDT - Eastern daylight time

PDT - Pacific daylight time

I hope this clears it up for you guys over the water :cheers:
 
How about we get a g countdown timer? :)
 
Time zone explained -


7pm BST today is 3pm EDT and 12pm PDT

7pm BST for Mondays race is 2pm EDT and 11am PDT

BST - British summer time

EDT - Eastern daylight time

PDT - Pacific daylight time

I hope this clears it up for you guys over the water :cheers:
Your so clever Flank, you work out so may things, the time , how to fix watching replay bug, your a genius LOL
 
Sorry for double post but as i told you in the week Karsten, I move house on Tuesday the 1st. I will be at the race on Monday but after that I will miss 2 i think Maybe 1 if it all works on installation day. My new place has no phone line, which means no Internet. I have already arranged it all but the earliest appointment is April 14th(I told you 22nd, so thats an improvement). So I will just build up my credits offline until then.

Oh and that means our reserve driver can fill in for me on the 7th if he wants to.
 
I'm going to be on Team Kenshin. I'm choosing the RX-7.

At what time is the race?
is this a joke or you didn't understand anything?

you get the impreza or garaya. Your team is NOT kenshin >_>
 
is this a joke or you didn't understand anything?

you get the impreza or garaya. Your team is NOT kenshin >_>
Just a joke. Then Impreza.
 
yes i will be on grid.what car is missing?
 
is this a joke or you didn't understand anything?

you get the impreza or garaya. Your team is NOT kenshin >_>
I was supposed to go with Impreza and you put me on BRZ?
 
yes i will be on grid.what car is missing?
seems you'll cover the hole left from flanked If i understood him correctly, he runs with rx7

@Harsk100 i have no lcue what you mean at all >_>
 
Thought Logic or anyone would of been online doing some practice today , Hate driving by myself in a lounge .

I will see you guys tomorrow , looking forward to racing OZ and Ekke again .

I wonder who else will be in the draft train for the first stint ?
 
Thought Logic or anyone would of been online doing some practice today , Hate driving by myself in a lounge .

I will see you guys tomorrow , looking forward to racing OZ and Ekke again .

I wonder who else will be in the draft train for the first stint ?
Sken, i would have been on but my daughter had her 30th birthday yesterday and mothers day today so gotta do the right things when i need to Lol See you tomorrow.
 
I forgot today is mothers day , im used to mothers day outside the uk which is in may

I understand , see you guys tomorrow should be on after 5 so ill do a little practice before the race
 
Back