[FGTA]Formula 1 World Championship - GT_Vette is Champion over DrAug and xChris93_!Finished 

Mini Stiggy

Premium
United States
Grove City, Ohio
I__like_oranges
Welcome to the FGTA F1 World Championship
Powered by the FGTA

*Click image for link to the FGTA thread*
image.jpg
image.jpg

*Thanks to @merlinrichards for the logo*
Introduction and General Information
Hello and welcome to the FGTA F1 World Championship. This championship will be run with a Lotus 97T tuned to produce 850BHP. The championship will be held over the course of 12 races. Races are held every other Sunday. Qualifying will start around 20:00 GMT(9:00 PM BST, 4:00 PM EDT), and the race will be over at around 21:30 GMT. I hope this will be the best, and most competitive F1 Championship in Gran Turismo. Do you have what it takes to be crowned as a World Champion?

Series Information and Links

Rules and Regulations

FGTA Core Rules and Regulations
F1 Series Specifics

Car's and Calendar
Lotus 97T Regulations
F1 Calendar

Championship Results
Championship Standings

Other Links
Weather Report Site

If you are signed up, you are expected to read all the above links. "I was not aware of that rule" is not an excuse.

Driver Registration and Sign Up's
To register yourself for this series, please post your PSN ID in this thread. You can register in two different ways; 1. You can be a full time driver. If you do this, you are expected to attend all races that you are able to. I understand that you may not make every race, but please, show up to the ones that you can. 2. If you are not willing to commit full time but still have some interest, please sign up as a reserve driver. As a reserve driver, you are filling in for a full time driver who cant make a certain race. Reserve drives are a vital part to a series as they keep grid numbers up. If you have any interest in this at all, please sign up to be a reserve driver, and you can attend the races that you want to, or are able to. If you sign up as a full time, or reserve, please add GTP_Mini_Stiggy and glen-alz-81 on PSN.

Team Formations
Just like in real F1, each team has 2 drivers. You may choose who your team mate is, however, if you do not have one by race one, I will pick one for you. Please see list below for current teams.

Teams and Drivers List
Team Name: Ice Cold Racing
Driver 1: @Mini Stiggy , GTP_Mini_Stiggy
Driver 2: @Glenalz81 , Glen-Alz-81

Team Name: B7R-acing
Driver 1: @IMMORTALPILOT , TRL_IMMORTAL
Driver 2: @peiratis1976 , peiratis1976

Team Name: RTacing
Driver 1: @RacingLine , RacingLine
Driver 2: @DrAug , aughablo

Team Name: RTRosso
Driver 1: @Weider , arty907
Driver 2: @teamdbw , GTP_Bresson_DK

Team Manager: @swiftsmith
Team Name: Lightning in a Bottle Motorsports
Driver 1: @Rich S , mustardaddict
Driver 2: @rockstar95 , OGR_ROCKSTAR86

Team Name: D&W racing
Driver 1: @dufyc87 , duffyc87
Driver 2: @VectorPath , VectorPath

Team Name: RTX
Driver 1: [USER=261392]@xChris93_
, xChris93_
Driver 2: @GT_Vette , AGROwer-Culture

Team Name:
Driver 1: No GTP , TC-SIERRA95
Driver 2: @Gavin Vickers , VicarsRACING1
[/USER]

[CENTER][U][B][SIZE=4]Reserve Drivers[/SIZE][/B][/U][/CENTER]

[SIZE=3][USER=261407]@Chris Kelley
[/SIZE] , xWARMACHINE84x
No GTP , Pugz20
[/user]
No GTP , yadeegson
@Revoy , GTP_Revoy

Last edited:
Ah ha! The series where all of the aliens battle it out in the most extreme and merciless way possible! (At least to us non-aliens) Of course, Immortal Pilot is in a class of his own. if I were to name that class, I guess I would just simply call it the Senna class. But, yes. I would like to join. Whether or not I make my own team or join someone else's I don't know yet. It would be weird to start a team with the other driver being much better than me :rolleyes:

Ah ha! The series where all of the aliens battle it out in the most extreme and merciless way possible! (At least to us non-aliens) Of course, Immortal Pilot is in a class of his own. if I were to name that class, I guess I would just simply call it the Senna class. But, yes. I would like to join. Whether or not I make my own team or join someone else's I don't know yet. It would be weird to start a team with the other driver being much better than me :rolleyes:
You could talk with @swiftsmith or @rcb929 about joining them, or you could make your own, up to you.

Ok, I'm in stiggy. You're right, I would miss some good racing for sure. Count me in! Thank you, sire.

Sure, I'm down to pair with anyone. I have a buddy that wants in as well, if there is room for him.
Sure! Would you like to be team mates with him?

----------------

Also, if I recal correctly, @Weider, did you say @praiano63 would be interested? @Cb, do these new times work better for you?

Come play with us tonight again, man. Last night we were all tired and taking too long to chat between races. I felt bad because I figured you left as were taking quite a while to get going. We usually stick to 7 or 8 lap races with no qualifying to streamline things. The room may even be open right now.

Alrighty. Any idea on a team name? And yeah, it would be best if he had a GTP account:P
I'll get him on it haha. We decided on "team race & bake". Vik has come a long way so he should do alright. I'm trying to get Duffy in on this as well. Arty wanted me to let him know. I'll let you know or tell him to post up.

Come play with us tonight again, man. Last night we were all tired and taking too long to chat between races. I felt bad because I figured you left as were taking quite a while to get going. We usually stick to 7 or 8 lap races with no qualifying to streamline things. The room may even be open right now.

I might, unless I have something better to do... which I really don't right now :)

Back