[FGTA]Formula 1 World Championship - GT_Vette is Champion over DrAug and xChris93_!Finished 

I did a few solo test sessions earlier in the week. I'd say you want to aim for mid 16's atleast. I was able to manage a 13.9 fast lap but when race time arrives the most important thing to do is SAVE THE REARS!
This race will either be great fun for some and a nightmare for others.

Points updated. No drivers brief/race report. Remember when looking at the points, you drop your 2 lowest scores(no drop score for teams champ). Monaco will be 46 laps, see you there.

I won't make the race tonight lads, studying for my exams at the moment; can't afford to lose a couple of hours :/ So Silverstone and Monaco will be my two drop scores, 2 of my favourite tracks as well :(

Have a good one though and I'll see you in the next champ! :D

I won't make the race tonight lads, studying for my exams at the moment; can't afford to lose a couple of hours :/ So Silverstone and Monaco will be my two drop scores, 2 of my favourite tracks as well :(

Have a good one though and I'll see you in the next champ! :D
No worries. Thanks for racing, and well done on a great season. Good luck on your exams.

Congrats to agrower for the title, and to all the super competitive racers that was alot similar to the old F10 series bit it would be real nice to have had Senna's 1990s F1 cars for some variety..... Fun though! :cheers:

too bad I think the F1 license people (NAZI party members) prevent PD from adding another car. Lets take a break and start again with maybe a fun series with variety and chill out with the F3 support races maybe.

Thank you @Mini Stiggy and @Glenalz81 for making this series. Its been a very fun season racing with everybody here. Hope to see all of you on track soon 👍.
Really didn't think I'd have such a good running with the competition around me. I had to give it 100% each race. Lots of great battles and very few bad incidents each time (beside ascari, that was a mess, remember that race :lol:). Oh and chris got away with that penalty ha. We'll have to carry that over into a future series (sorry chris :P).

Yeah thanks for a great championship everyone (especially those who organised it), was a new experience for me to take part in anything like this. Was pretty frustrating at times because I made some poor strategy calls but it was definitely fun to competitively race with everyone. Immortal showed us his class in the end; I'm looking forward to taking the fight to him in the next championship. Hopefully I won't miss as many races next time and have the chance to practice more! Agro fully deserved the championship by consistently driving well and making the best strategy decisions. RTX FTW lol! ;)

Back