[FGTA]Formula 1 World Championship - GT_Vette is Champion over DrAug and xChris93_!Finished 

I thought the Senna challenge was fun, not a chore at all. It's the only aspect of single player besides the Vettel challenges (and Rally challenges of GT5) that has any real substance. Other than that multi player is the only way to play Gran Turismo these days atleast for me. Too bad they still haven't ironed out connections and online glitches. Its almost like somebody just decided to stop caring about GT6 and just do GT7.

Sadly guys, I will have to back out of the series. It's been great racing with you all and I hope to see you guys on track with me soon. :cheers:

Alright. That now leaves 2 full time spots open. If you know anyone who is interested, please contact them.

Alright. Does he have a GTPlanet account? If not, could you ask him to make one?

Also @332i, does your team mate have a GTPlanet account yet?
yes just made one tonight . thanks guys looking forward to some good racing !!! xWARMACHINE84x

Alright. Does he have a GTPlanet account? If not, could you ask him to make one?

Also @332i, does your team mate have a GTPlanet account yet?

Welcome to the FGTA F1 World Championship
Powered by the FGTA

*Click image for link to the FGTA thread*

View attachment 195416

View attachment 195631
*Thanks to @merlinrichards for the logo*
Introduction and General Information
Hello and welcome to the FGTA F1 World Championship. This championship will be run with a Lotus 97T tuned to produce 850BHP. The championship will be held over the course of 12 races. Races are held every other Sunday. Qualifying will start around 20:00 GMT(9:00 PM BST, 4:00 PM EDT), and the race will be over at around 21:30 GMT. I hope this will be the best, and most competitive F1 Championship in Gran Turismo. Do you have what it takes to be crowned as a World Champion?

Series Information and Links

Rules and Regulations

FGTA Core Rules and Regulations
F1 Series Specifics

Car's and Calendar
Lotus 97T Regulations
F1 Calendar

Championship Results
Qualifying Results*
Race Results*
Championship Standings*

Other Links
Weather Report Site

*Will be linked after race 1

If you are signed up, you are expected to read all the above links. "I was not aware of that rule" is not an excuse.

Driver Registration and Sign Up's
To register yourself for this series, please post your PSN ID in this thread. You can register in two different ways; 1. You can be a full time driver. If you do this, you are expected to attend all races that you are able to. I understand that you may not make every race, but please, show up to the ones that you can. 2. If you are not willing to commit full time but still have some interest, please sign up as a reserve driver. As a reserve driver, you are filling in for a full time driver who cant make a certain race. Reserve drives are a vital part to a series as they keep grid numbers up. If you have any interest in this at all, please sign up to be a reserve driver, and you can attend the races that you want to, or are able to. If you sign up as a full time, or reserve, please add GTP_Mini_Stiggy glen-alz-81 and matheus-007 on PSN.

Team Formations
Just like in real F1, each team has 2 drivers. You may choose who your team mate is, however, if you do not have one by race one, I will pick one for you. Please see list below for current teams.

Teams and Drivers List
Team Name: Ice Cold Racing
Driver 1: @Mini Stiggy , GTP_Mini_Stiggy
Driver 2: @Glenalz81 , Glen-Alz-81

Team Name: B7R-acing
Driver 1: @MatheusBond , Matheus-007
Driver 2: @Revoy , GTP_Revoy

Team Name: RTacing
Driver 1: @Weider , arty907
Driver 2: @DrAug , aughablo

Team Name: RTRosso
Driver 1: @teamdbw , GTP_Bresson_DK
Driver 2: @RacingLine , RacingLine

Team Manager: @swiftsmith
Team Name: Lightning in a Bottle Motorsports
Driver 1: @Rich S , mustardaddict
Driver 2: @RyanRacer , ryan428scj

Team Name:
Driver 1: @dufyc87 , duffyc87
Driver 2:

Team Name: team race & bake
Driver 1: @332i , yadeegson
Driver 2: no GTP , vik328

Team Name: Team Redline
Driver 1: @jamiebeech , TRL_jb
Driver 2: @peiratis1976 , peiratis1976

Reserve Drivers
1. @redbullrider20 , redbullrider20

Hey guys made an account tonight . Duffy invited me to be his team mate and fill the last full time spot. I look forward to seeing you all on the track !

Could you put me down as a reserve driver please? :) I'd prefer to find a series using the FGT that I can commit to, but I'd happily take part in this if I'm free. I just need to get gold at Brands Hatch so I can win the thing!

Could you put me down as a reserve driver please? :) I'd prefer to find a series using the FGT that I can commit to, but I'd happily take part in this if I'm free. I just need to get gold at Brands Hatch so I can win the thing!
Glad to have you:cheers:

You've been added to the list.

Are we set to drive on Sundays again then? I might try for some practice on Sunday, maybe at Fuji or Suzuka to try and get a feel for the Lotus tire wear, fuel burn, etc.

Are we set to drive on Sundays again then? I might try for some practice on Sunday, maybe at Fuji or Suzuka to try and get a feel for the Lotus tire wear, fuel burn, etc.
Yep, Sundays. I'm just about to fill in the dates on the calendar:tup:

Back