[FGTA] Global Sports Car Championship -- Series finished! VELOCI-2NR & kgffy Series Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 555 comments
Drivers
(PSN ID / Car / Number)

Group A

flip157 / Chevrolet Corvette Z06 LM/ #92
joseneilhosue / Mclaren F1 GTR / #13
nail-27 / Mclaren F1 GTR / #27
draqua_fresh / Jaguar XJ220 LM / #41
icedeamon83 / BMW M3 GT2 / #83
tenderly90 / Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car / #90
kgffty / SRT Viper GTS - R / #51
VELOCI_2NR / GT by Citroen Race Car/

Group B

Somebodyshootme / Lexus IS350 GT300/ #68
Jay2DaB329 / Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Race Car/ #29
Joe_DiBen / Subaru BRZ GT300 / #17
FL_ASSASSINS / Autobacs Garaiya GT300 / #3

Teams

I'll Own You Won Racing
Group A: draqua_fresh
Group B: Somebodyshootme

Lightning In A Bottle Motorsports
Group A: nail-27
Group B: Joe_DiBen

Flippin' Fast Racing
Group A: flip157
Group B: Jay2DaB329

Flip change lightning in a Bottle Team to A Tenderly and B nail-27

Sorry guys I had a lot of distractions Thursday night and couldn't continue. Have you considered dropping group b? I wouldn't mind running group a, just thought I'd be more competitive in group b
Hey Jay you're gonna love the Nissan !

Series Update

Specs were updated late last night, so here is the post making it official!

Group B will now be a one - make spec class. The car we will use is the Nissan Slivia S15 Touring Car. Here it is:

With the required upgrades needed, the car costs around Cr. 160,000. Great and inexpensive way to get into get into what will be a very competitive class! We are aiming this at newer drivers, or drivers who are not as experienced with online racing. But anyone who wants a good, hard race is welcome to join! This class will still follow the pits stop rules; two stops, and must use both a set of RS and RM tires during the race.

Full information on the car's specs can be found HERE. (scroll page 3)

Tuning will be allowed for this class. Some of the more experienced guys, myself included, will provide base tunes for this car that drivers can use and tweak on for themselves. We are currently working on a Google Doc. with all of the information in it.

July 10th will be the first race at Silverstone with the new specs. There will be practice rooms set up during the week leading up to it, keep an eye on the forums for information on that. See you guys then!

Calender Update

With the new class coming in, there will be 3 rounds added to the calender! Year end points will now be best 5 out of 7, points from the finale will not be dropped. The new tracks are:

Red Bull Ring
Laguna Seca
Fuji GT

Calender will be reworked to fit these in. The regular season finale will still be at Motegi. The bonus event will now be on the Nordschelife.

One more thing...

I will not take drivers off of the sign up list for those who are still committed to the series. For Group B drivers, just let me know that you are still interested in staying in this class. All drivers can reclassify if they would like.

Last edited:
Count me in the spec B class. This has got me excited. I'll have a tune posted up probably by thursday. I have a work in progress and I would enjoy to have a better then base tune available for those that need it.

Count me in the spec B class. This has got me excited. I'll have a tune posted up probably by thursday. I have a work in progress and I would enjoy to have a better then base tune available for those that need it.
Needless to say ADIOS MOTHER 🤬 To the "mcawful". B for meeeeee

I'll be on tonight for those who can get on, we'll try to have another Silvia room going. Expect to be around 11:30.

Just to put it out there, to anyone who is around tomorrow night, and wants to put a Nissan room together, you guys are more than welcome to do so. I'll be back for practice on Tuesday night at Silverstone.

But we will do some racing with the new car....and even speedy A drivers are welcome to see how much fun the Silvia is. Euclid and I drove it at Speilberg and Silverstone...it is an absolute hoot to drive.

Right, I'm back...

We should be able to get back into it this week! Practice on Tuesday night, race on Thursday. May do something small tonight for those who may be on. Both classes welcome!

Can I join the B Class even If I can't make every race? I am on the East coast and start work early in the A.M. If so, I will take #7

Back