[FGTA] Global Sports Car Championship -- Series finished! VELOCI-2NR & kgffy Series Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 555 comments
Thanks again. It's hard to find a good group to race with, so if after this season the start time is earlier I would rejoin with you all in a New York minute. Thanks for understanding.

Keep an eye out for odd one - offs I'm going to run in the future. Lots of ideas, finally have a core group to get events going. Times and dates will be changed around for some things.

Not only does it hurt to see 5 points next to my name, it hurts even more that my name is so small lol ;-).

Well now that the 24 hours of Lemans is over it is time to start putting a full effort into this next race. Flip you would have been proud of @Nail-27, @gtp_Tenderly And @euclid58, they held it down in a class we were outgunned, but not outmatched in. :-)

GTP ID: 5150S2K
PSN ID: quiltingchloe
Group B
Car Number: 13

This sounds like fun to me. Figured I would stick in the spec class to start with getting back in to racing. Been drifitng more than anything as of late.

Group B
Car Number:

This sounds like fun to me. Figured I would stick in the spec class to start with getting back in to racing. Been drifitng more than anything as of late.
The more racers the better. :-) can't wait to see you on track :-)

Not only does it hurt to see 5 points next to my name, it hurts even more that my name is so small lol ;-).

Well now that the 24 hours of Lemans is over it is time to start putting a full effort into this next race. Flip you would have been proud of @Nail-27, @gtp_Tenderly And @euclid58, they held it down in a class we were outgunned, but not outmatched in. :-)

:lol: It wouldn't fit otherwise...

Group B
Car Number:

Welcome! But someone already has that number.

GTP ID: Brutaka
PSN ID: Brutaka_GT
Car: McLaren F1 GTR Base Model
Car Number: #23

I will be a privateer unless a Group B driver wants to be in a team with me.

Also Is it possible that I can become a steward? I have amateur experience in stewarding and would like to improve on it.

GTP ID: Brutaka
PSN ID: Brutaka_GT
Car: McLaren F1 GTR Base Model
Car Number: #23

I will be a privateer unless a Group B driver wants to be in a team with me.

Also Is it possible that I can become a steward? I have amateur experience in stewarding and would like to improve on it.

Welcome!

If you would like to be a steward, you can. We've yet to have a problem, but good to have people should we need them! 👍

Practice this Tuesday for Spa Francorchamps! Room should open up at around 11:15 - 11:20pm EST. There will be both daytime and nighttime driving during the race, so we will focus on nighttime for tomorrow.

interesting idea.

P.S. I love your PSN name.
Thanks mate, can't tell you how many times I got TKed in Socom because of it lol.

Flip I will not be there tonight like normal, but can't wait until Thursday night.

Back