[FGTA] Global Sports Car Championship -- Series finished! VELOCI-2NR & kgffy Series Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 555 comments
KG and Vel, congratulations on the championships :-). You guys kicked some arse.

Flip a big thank you for putting this together and hosting another Great Series :-). It will only get better from this point on. With regards to the next series, you can already sign me up.

On a side note, anyone that is interested in a 12 hour network race; I would like to extend a position in 1 of 2 cars Team IOUW is running at Brands Hatch GP. If enough are interested, we can even field a third car. This will be a chance to run against other teams from different series to see how we stack up. After our first endeavour we can be a real presence to beat. Sorry for the minor hijack there Flip

Thx flip for all u put inTo for running a respectful series, had alot of fun and enjoyed meeting new ppl on track, concrats vel on group A championship and miata for getting your 2nd win, I had nothing for u yesterday. Cya guys on track in future

There will be a practice session tonight for our Nurburgring double header!

Race format for Thursday:

Race 1 will be a 40 minute Nissan Silvia TC race. Not sure how we'll do qualifying yet, but we'll figure something out.

Race 2 will be a 60 minute Group A race. (just long enough to probably need a pit stop :)) Reminder that current Group A drivers must remain in the car they drive for the series. Group B drivers coming in can chose what they want from the specs sheet.

See you guys tonight!

Missed practice last night, are we on the full super long nurburgring track for the special event?

will use my SNAIL racecar series Corvette please. I will run it stock to get used to it for the upcoming Race Car Series

Nordschliefe please

Yes, we are on Nordschliefe! We will use the 24 hour circuit, not sure if we will bother with time change or not. But there will be no tire rules, everyone can run softs for the whole event. (yes, I will switch it off this time...)

We're going to try to run this event next week. Forgot about the holiday weekend and that it was the last week of summer, but only 3 of us were online. So we'll try again next week!

Last edited:
Wish I could race with you guys on Thursdays like I used to but work heeds me from it only racing I can do officially is Sundays.

Right, better late than never...

Congrats to @VELOCI_2NR and @Kgffy for winning their respective championships! And a congrats to GT America for winning the team's challenge!

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to race with us! We had our problems, but I had a blast with this one!

As for the Nurburgring races: We will try again Thursday night. If we do not get enough people, like we did last week, then we will turn it into a test session for the next idea. (We need some group running for that thing.)

See you guys at the next one!

Just to let you guys know, I will be on a little later tonight, probably after 11:00pm. I will update when I get on.

Back