[FGTA] Global Sports Car Championship -- Series finished! VELOCI-2NR & kgffy Series Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 555 comments
Apparently the phrase "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride" is worthy of "*************" on GT6 last night. Didn't know I was swearing. haha

Apparently the phrase "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride" is worthy of "*************" on GT6 last night. Didn't know I was swearing. haha
Yeah I saw that you kept trying to write something and it kept asteriking you lol. Looks like GT6 is fully against marriage.

So guys, what's the date for the finale and what cars are available? I'm rather interested in having a go.

So guys, what's the date for the finale and what cars are available? I'm rather interested in having a go.

It will be this Thursday night at 10:30pm EST, which is sometime Friday morning in the UK. A full car list with specs is in the first post.

It will be this Thursday night at 10:30pm EST, which is sometime Friday morning in the UK. A full car list with specs is in the first post.

Ahhhh... That is, I reckon, about 3:30am. I might be up though, I likely will be.

All the cars are available, right? Any ideas on decent times at Motegi?

Ahhhh... That is, I reckon, about 3:30am. I might be up though, I likely will be.

All the cars are available, right? Any ideas on decent times at Motegi?

Yes, all cars are available. And I haven't lapped Motegi in a while, so I forget how fast the classes are. I think Group A is something around 1:46 on softs, or something like that. I don't remember. :lol:
We will also have a practice night on Tuesday, that's a little later at around 11:20pm EST.

Yes, all cars are available. And I haven't lapped Motegi in a while, so I forget how fast the classes are. I think Group A is something around 1:46 on softs, or something like that. I don't remember. :lol:
We will also have a practice night on Tuesday, that's a little later at around 11:20pm EST.

Okie doke. I'll let you know.

EDIT: I am enjoying the Jaguar, so I'll be grabbing that if that's okay.

Last edited:
Jst a heads up, I'll be there this thursday but I'm on standby with my job this whole week so a chance I will hav to leave during race, is the finale a mandatory points event

Jst a heads up, I'll be there this thursday but I'm on standby with my job this whole week so a chance I will hav to leave during race, is the finale a mandatory points event

Yes it will, you will get points for starting the race. Keep me posted on how things work out.

I take it the Jag's catastrophic oversteer is not curable?

Someone has used the Jag to a fair amount of success, so I don't think it's impossible. But my memory of it was that it was a little unpredictable.

Yes it will, you will get points for starting the race. Keep me posted on how things work out.

Someone has used the Jag to a fair amount of success, so I don't think it's impossible. But my memory of it was that it was a little unpredictable.

Yeah, I need to work on my consistency, but I got a 1:44.7 earlier.

Well that was a like for grabbing a mic :-). For possibly not making it, that sucks. Hopefully you will not need to be called upon.

Practice will be on tonight for Motegi!

Once again, there will be a time transition during the race, so we will focus on night time driving. However, there will be a twist with this race. We will start in the night time and transition through the morning hours into the daytime. So that means qualifying will be in the dark. Keep that in mind.

All three championships are very close and will be decided in this race! See everyone tonight!

EDIT: I'm keeping an eye on the maintenance scheduled for sometime today or tomorrow. Will keep everyone posted as it develops.

Last edited:
Season finale tonight at Motegi!!!! Last night for points!

Qualifying will be set for 10:30pm EST, please try to get there on time. In game time will start at 2:30 with a 4x time acceleration (night into day). That does mean the qualifying will be at night. Hope to see everyone tonight!

Well, this might be the first race I could miss. One of the guys that normally works behind the bar tonight has been suspended, meaning that my normal checkout time for work might be a little too late. I'll keep this updated, but if I have not posted before the race it is most likely I am a no show :-(

Hi guys,

I am in for tonight. I was, however, wondering if I could hop in the Viper instead? I can't help thinking I'd be a nuisance in the Jag.

Back