[FGTA][GT300][ENDURANCE]xChris is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 2,179 comments
Hello guys. This competition seems really good, do I still have time to signup? If yes what do I need to do.

PSN: eol-

Yeah I'll be online around that time. Public room?

I will send you an invite to the Club lobby we use.
In case you cant find it the club id 1016608
Ensure you put your settings to watch this thread.

I will also send you a psn friend request, make sure you accept that.

please ensure you read and understand all regs and details.

Also ensure you PSN Friend and follow on this forum the people below.

Karsten Head Steward & Event Director
PSN: karsten_beoulve
GTP name: azidahaka

Sken Steward & Event Director
PSN: skengdigi
GTP name: SkengD

Logic Steward & Event Director
PSN: Logicline
GTP name: Stephen Vann

Snake Steward
PSN: Snake1973
GTP name: TazRacing

Kossu Steward
PSN: W--__kossu--__
GTP name: Kossu

Make sure you have the car and join the room as soon as you can after anytime after 17.15 uk time.
as you will need to run some setup work, as most of us have all been doing that for a week or so.
Circuito di Roma
2.16 miles Forward
Dry race Race starts at game time 16:30

See you later.

in for tonight unofficial full test race using new series procedures.

1 - Logicline
2 - Pubs
3 - flank
4 - Snake
5 - eol-
6 - Kossu
7 - filipino
8 - Gueven
9 - Karl

Result
1 eol Fantasic drive with no damage.
2 Logicline
3 snake
4 filipino
5 Gueven
6 pubes
7 Karl
8 Kossu DNF
9 Flank DNF

Penalties that stewards may well have awarded had the race been for real.

Karl overtook pubes before start line -10 points penalty

Gueven Lap 25 uneccassary contact with snake entry to turn 1 -4 points penalty
Gueven Lap 25 uneccassary contact with logic apex of turn 1 -6 points penalty
Gueven gave both places back by braking early offline at turn 3 so less harsh penalties above

Gueven Lap 37 causing a collision with Kossu that also involved flank at apex of turn 5 -15 points penalty giving Kossu no where to go while passing cutting into him at apex of turn both cars damaged and spun.

Last edited:
Oof hefty penalty point allocations. Will be very mindful of this, Karl's jump on me probably wasn't entirely his fault as I should have really bunched up to the back of the person in front. If that were to happen again (hypothetically) could Karl be allowed to be side by side with me to the line and THEN overtake?

in for tonight unofficial full test race using new series procedures.

1 - Logicline
2 - Pubs
3 - flank
4 - Snake
5 - eol-
6 - Kossu
7 - filipino
8 - Gueven
9 - Karl

Result
1 eol Fantasic drive with no damage.
2 Logicline
3 snake
4 filipino
5 Gueven
6 pubes
7 Karl
8 Kossu DNF
9 Flank DNF

Penalties that stewards may well have awarded had the race been for real.

Karl overtook pubes before start line -10 points penalty

Gueven Lap 25 uneccassary contact with snake entry to turn 1 -4 points penalty
Gueven Lap 25 uneccassary contact with logic apex of turn 1 -6 points penalty
Gueven gave both places back by braking early offline at turn 3 so less harsh penalties above

Gueven Lap 37 causing a collision with Kossu that also involved flank at apex of turn 5 -15 points penalty giving Kossu no where to go while passing cutting into him at apex of turn both cars damaged and spun.

I enjoyed the race, made a mistake pitting really early and was up against it but managed to pit 1 3 times to most peoples 2 and was still right behind the leading pack so the second half of the race would of been interesting. Had to go for the football and not the crash i got caught up in.

I like the penalties and edginess heavy damage brings. Rome is a tough track to overtake with heavy damage but i think we will all be well aware of the consequences by the season start and it won't be a problem on most wide tracks. Good test guys.

I enjoyed the race, made a mistake pitting really early and was up against it but managed to pit 1 3 times to most peoples 2 and was still right behind the leading pack so the second half of the race would of been interesting. Had to go for the football and not the crash i got caught up in.

I like the penalties and edginess heavy damage brings. Rome is a tough track to overtake with heavy damage but i think we will all be well aware of the consequences by the season start and it won't be a problem on most wide tracks. Good test guys.
Good stuff Flank,

For anyone interested - another unofficial test race next week at Brands hatch , our Test race 2 venue
Same as our normal race time on Mondays
Pre race room open at 18.00 uk latest
Time trial qualy starts at 18.15 sharp
Race room open at 18.40
Room Reset and Drivers called to track !8.50
Race Starts at 19.00

Brands Hatch Gp Circuit
2.43 miles Forward/weather & time variable
real weather at venue Race starts at game time 12:00

Qualyfying Time Trial room settings -
Weather at race start 20%
Time 12.00
Time progression 1 times
Weather changeability Fixed
Surface water at start 30%

Race settings
Weather settings for Race will be
Weather at race start 50%
Time 12.00
Time progression 1 times
Weather changeability 1 times
Surface wayer at start 50%

Last edited:
Good stuff Flank,

For anyone interested - another unofficial test race next week at Brands hatch , our Test race 2 venue
Same as our normal race time on Mondays
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this next one, but will be on the couple days before hand grinding some testing.

Oof hefty penalty point allocations. Will be very mindful of this, Karl's jump on me probably wasn't entirely his fault as I should have really bunched up to the back of the person in front. If that were to happen again (hypothetically) could Karl be allowed to be side by side with me to the line and THEN overtake?
Well the rule is whatever happens no overtaking until after the line, so he could have backed off and let you pass back and he would have had a smaller penalty.
We have to be strict with the rules as there is money at stake in this series.

Aren't we having the Real Test race at Rome on Monday? In any case it seems you guys had a lot of fun :) that is good!

I'm a bit surprised on the low numbers that signed up so far to be honest... Logic recruit 10 more lol!

Aren't we having the Real Test race at Rome on Monday? In any case it seems you guys had a lot of fun :) that is good!

I'm a bit surprised on the low numbers that signed up so far to be honest... Logic recruit 10 more lol!
3 weeks away isn't it?

I'm surprised also! Considering there was at least 21 last season. If we start the series wth 18, would that make two rooms of 9?

Yes , i cant believe you didnt race, you must be busy.
The guys tell me that they are fed up pounding around Rome, they have been doing that for nearly 3 weeks already getting used to the cars etc.
As Mon 26th is the first official test race- we have 2 more Mondays we can do unofficial test races.
So we can do Brands hatch next monday 12th.
Then back to Rome on the 19th ready for the official test on the 26th.

As for new recruits, well yes a bit disappointing, i am not sure how many people an see it easily when they go on gtplanet.

We will have public lobbies for practice at brands this week, and i copy and paste my series details psn message before i start gt6 so i can easily send it to people who come into the room.

Our new signup eol is very good, fast and clean, the only one who didnt sustain any damage during the race, and he won.

You may have seen that i posted rather harsh pretend penalty points earlier, but in a 90 minute race, having it ruined by sill crashes that are avoidable is not good.

I will keep telling everyone i can.

Yes , i cant believe you didnt race, you must be busy.
The guys tell me that they are fed up pounding around Rome, they have been doing that for nearly 3 weeks already getting used to the cars etc.
As Mon 26th is the first official test race- we have 2 more Mondays we can do unofficial test races.
So we can do Brands hatch next monday 12th.
Then back to Rome on the 19th ready for the official test on the 26th.

As for new recruits, well yes a bit disappointing, i am not sure how many people an see it easily when they go on gtplanet.

We will have public lobbies for practice at brands this week, and i copy and paste my series details psn message before i start gt6 so i can easily send it to people who come into the room.

Our new signup eol is very good, fast and clean, the only one who didnt sustain any damage during the race, and he won.

You may have seen that i posted rather harsh pretend penalty points earlier, but in a 90 minute race, having it ruined by sill crashes that are avoidable is not good.

I will keep telling everyone i can.

Also i cant see it listed in the gt6 online racing events clubs and leagues ? Can you post it there ENDURANCE SERIES WITH PRIZES

Hi guys,

Great to see the new series got started! I'm sure you will have amazing fun races again..
Just wanted to wish all the participants of the series the best of luck for this season. :cheers:

I am a bit sad i cant participate again to defend my title ;) but i might come racing/practising until end of january/begin february during the weeknights if that is ok?

Greetings and best wishes for 2015!

Had a great time yesterday in the race, I liked the organization and the competition rules and so I'm looking forward to the official races with the weight penalties and everything :)

I've to say that Rome isn't a "easy" track, some narrow spaces and walls everywhere which can be risky if you push too much.

Hi guys,

Great to see the new series got started! I'm sure you will have amazing fun races again..
Just wanted to wish all the participants of the series the best of luck for this season. :cheers:

I am a bit sad i cant participate again to defend my title ;) but i might come racing/practising until end of january/begin february during the weeknights if that is ok?

Greetings and best wishes for 2015!
You are welcome to join us on Mondays until the series starts Jona

It's not and i'm pretty sure it would be against the forum rules?
Thats a shame.

Just letting you know.
That last week we had a few sessions at brands hatch.
weather 20% changable x2 time progression x 2
and it rained and rained until 100 %
then i changed to
weather 10% changable x2 time progression x 2
but it did the same,

So i am trying this next race on monday at less time progression and less changabilty as it got wet so quickly
it was unrealistic.
We can see how it goes at these settings.

Brands Hatch Gp Circuit
2.43 miles Forward/weather & time variable
real weather at venue Race starts at game time 12:00

Qualyfying Time Trial room settings -
Time 12.00
Time progression 1 times
Weather changeability Fixed
Surface wayer at start 30%

Race settings
Weather settings for Race will be
Time 12.00
Time progression 1 times
Weather changeability 1 times
Surface wayer at start 10%

I thought we planned to always use fixed weather? Starting at 12:00 with weather at 20% means track is dry before half a lap... But testing won't hurt.

Good luck with this, hope it goes well for you guys.

The real weather looks interesting, how do you calculate and apply that, and has it been working in practice? If it's reliable then maybe more racing series will start using it.

Back