[FGTA][GT300][ENDURANCE]xChris is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 2,179 comments
Yup quite true. I guess my ability in the rain at Brands is sub par; i should have started on heavy rains to avoid mistakes. And i still can't understand how a tap at 5km/h destroyed a suspension :P Whatever, Brands is pre-season so i'll try to race it just for the sake of turning the wheel around, i'm so slow that it's embarassing, and i manage to make too many mistakes there.

On a side note seems that GTP is more "barren" lately... All series are having issues recruiting drivers and things seems so slow. We need PD to give us something fresh to bring back a little more excitement to the community.

Logic would be cooler if wet surface lasts longer, in our race yesterday I know it was just a pratice test but I felt the road dried up too quick. Apart from that everything else was nice :)

On a side note seems that GTP is more "barren" lately... All series are having issues recruiting drivers and things seems so slow. We need PD to give us something fresh to bring back a little more excitement to the community.
Probably the added fact it's still post xmas/new year. Users may come back soon lol. Honestly I'm pretty happy with GT6, it's these series that keep it alive, I definitely am playing it 10x as much now since I found you guys in a random lobby one night haha.

Logic would be cooler if wet surface lasts longer, in our race yesterday I know it was just a pratice test but I felt the road dried up too quick. Apart from that everything else was nice :)
I'm not sure how it was in the race you guys did :) I've only really done fast setting wet weather so it dried up REAL quick. But irl (and I know this is a game lol) even after a short while without HEAVY rain the racing line would be quite a lot drier while it's still raining under green conditions. The game probably still does it pretty quick but I bet if you get off that racing line it'll be slippery as hell if you were to go onto slicks.

I'm keen for this weather though reading all this! Had my fair share of practice in the GT6 seasonal survival lol.

We had another race later 40 minutes, with settings at

Weather at race start 60%
Time 12.00
Time progression 1 times
Weather changeability 1 times
Surface water at start 60%

The track was 60% wet at the start with light rain that lasted about 5 minutes.
At the end of the pace laps the track was down to around 48% i think.

Then it was wet until 25 minutes into the race when it went to track 0%
however it was still wet offline and there was spray offline here and there right until the end of the the race.

It was very realistic, the racing line was very dry from 25 minutes but offline still damp and spray.

I wonder if we make the settings
Time 12.00
Time progression 1 times
Surface water at start 70%
up 10%

how that would affect the race weather ?

Time 12.00
Time progression 1 times
up 10%

Monsoonal wets to start on I think that's for sure :lol:.

The realism sounds awesome from what you describe on 1/1 though!

We had another race later 40 minutes, with settings at

Time 12.00
Time progression 1 times

The track was 60% wet at the start with light rain that lasted about 5 minutes.
At the end of the pace laps the track was down to around 48% i think.

Then it was wet until 25 minutes into the race when it went to track 0%
however it was still wet offline and there was spray offline here and there right until the end of the the race.

It was very realistic, the racing line was very dry from 25 minutes but offline still damp and spray.

Time 12.00
Time progression 1 times
up 10%

Would be basicaly the same and just take a bit longer to dry... If you want a really interesting test do the same but with time at 10Am... Rain will stay on way longer for tarmac is colder

Well were running around in a room now, gonna have a short race in 20 minutes.

At 60% wet track i have not yet done a lap without crashing and ive don 16 laps. v hard

I want to sign in ! :)

Welcome Marc.

I wil psn friend you.

If you can carefully read through the front rules and regs.
Specially those about race starts
and rules.

Make sure you psn firend all the race stewards
andl follow them on here please.

And after you psn friend me i will invite you to out community club where we race and practice during the week

Welcome in to both! Make sure to befriend me and Stephen, and try your best to use lobby for training and to be around at the pre-season test races!
Yes welcome to both of you.

Make sure you befriend the guys on the list below and follow them on the forum
and as many others that are signed up as you can.

Make sure you read carefully all the regs on page 1 of this thread, especially the qualy procedure and Race start procedure.

I have now enetered you both in the series signups page.

Once PSN befriended i will invite you into the club - where you will almost always find us practicing.

On Monday we have an unofficial full test race so be nice if you joined that as well.

Karsten Head Steward & Event Director
PSN: karsten_beoulve
GTP name: azidahaka

Sken Steward & Event Director
PSN: skengdigi
GTP name: SkengD

Logic Steward & Event Director
PSN: Logicline
GTP name: Stephen Vann

Snake Steward
PSN: Snake1973
GTP name: TazRacing

Kossu Steward
PSN: W--__kossu--__
GTP name: Kossu

I'd like a spot in this.
PSN- AGROwer-Culture.
I wanted to sign up before but since you guys were nearly finished up, I thought I'd wait for the new season :).
Friend request received and you have been sent invite to gt300 club lobby

Karsten

Interesting
we had 2 40 minute prcatice races today.

Race 1

Race settings
Weather settings
Time 15.00
Time progression 1 times

The race started and for the first 8 minutes the track gradually dries to about 49% then started getting wetter and wetter and got to 100% after around 35 minutes, very realistic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Race 2

Race settings
Weather settings
Time 10.00
Time progression 1 times

Race started 60% wet and stayed that way for about 12 minutes, then rain stopped and track dried
gradually - with 15 miutes left there was a clear dry racing line, and after 49 miutes there was still spray well offline.

As expected :) :tup That was the reason i pushed for having 1 weather change. Glad we got there by now :)

As expected :) :tup That was the reason i pushed for having 1 weather change. Glad we got there by now :)
Yes, i have to say that's the most realistic weather i have experienced on the game.
Having the time progression on 1 and the weather changeability on 1 does have very realistic wetting or drying, as i remember a few series ago we had it set to more than those settings and it dried or got really wet in just a few laps, which was not ideal.

So all tracks we run weather at will have time progression 1 and weather changeability on 1 whatever we set the weather at for series. ?

I've not done no testing for this weeks race, going to wing it like the Whitehouse! Haha

EDIT: Just reread the calendar, I wont be on until the official test on the 26th, thought the drivers brief was for that event, apologies, will see you then, :D

Mondays unofficial test race

Brands Hatch Gp Circuit
2.43 miles Forward/weather & time variable
weather at venue Race starts at game time 10:00

Pre race room open at 18.00 uk latest
Time trial qualy starts at 18.15 sharp
Race room open at 18.40
Room Reset and Drivers called to track 18.50
Race Starts at 19.00

Qualyfying Time Trial room settings -
Weather at race start 20%
Time 09.00
Time progression 1 times
Weather changeability Fixed
Surface water at start 30%

Race settings
Weather settings for Race will be
Time 10.00
Time progression 1 times

DRIVERS ENTERED
1 Logicline
2 Flank
Im in race for monday

I won't be attending unfortunately :(. My 1st day relief managing another store for 2 weeks so can't exactly be rocking in late ;) race starts about when I have to leave hah.

Back