[FGTA] GTLMS - GT Le Mans Series: *CLOSED*Finished 

• Thread starter Charlie A
  • 271 comments
Whoa, we need to start planning!
Well to get it finished in 5 weeks you will need to start asap, need the OK on the cars 1st, if they close, maybe just run as it is only 5 races, then adjust before the next season.

Weren't we supposed to run fortnightly anyway?
Yes but if everyone wants to get started, and it needs to be done in 5 weeks then would have to switch to weekly.
Or will have to wait until Charlie is ready.

Should be different times anyway, Stiggy got the GP2 finishing before this starts I believe 👍
Time or date?

The room open time is set 1 hour after this event is over.

Date- GP2 will most likely start April 13, and most likely end in early June.

Ok, but do we have practice races? or just 5 races
Well wouldn't have time.
Either: Wait until late May
Or: 1st race next weekend, weekly races - done asap.

TBH Ithik you would be better to wait as the GT2 cars are still being tested and I'm sure the GT2 drivers would prefer to wait and know they are on a level playing field :D

Time or date?

The room open time is set 1 hour after this event is over.

Date- GP2 will most likely start April 13, and most likely end in early June.
If the time don't clash, it wouldn't matter on date 👍

ill have to let you no, this might be at the same time as another championship I'm in. Put me on the maybe list

Last edited:
TBH Ithik you would be better to wait as the GT2 cars are still being tested and I'm sure the GT2 drivers would prefer to wait and know they are on a level playing field :D

Maybe if I could have all the GT2 racers together, 1 night during the week for spec check race would be wicked.

Hopefully 4/5 short races and a few drags up route X with the lads in their GT2 Cars and I could test all my GT2 against them just to see if spec's are par.

Do u think its possible Guys.
@Fantomas666
@MatheusBond
@SniperRed3

Hey, you guys know how there are like $400-500 racing seats? Well some people look over DIY versions. I got board and looked some stuff up on YouTube about this. I just made my own renderings :D (I know it looks scrappy lol) before I bought my WSP, I had a GIANT box that I used as a stand. Oh and the wheel is supposed to be a G27:tup:

IMG_1716.JPG

Back