FGTA Motegi 1.5 Hours (GTP_Caine and Glen-Alz-81 class winners)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brutaka
  • 213 comments
  • 11,509 views

Should GT3 cars use RS and RM tires while Trophy use RM and RH tires?

  • Yes; GT3 RS and RM

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No; RM and RH for both classes

    Votes: 11 73.3%
  • other; Specify

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15
The gt3 car specs are wrong.

The audi is 564 bhp at 604pp.
The bmw is 575 bhp at 598pp.
The gtr is 608 bhp at 621pp.
 
* I would like to know how you guys feel about adding weather to the race. If you want weather, please give me a weather changeability number that you would prefer.
Whatever the weather is the time of the race, that will be the settings.
 
What's this glitch I keep hearing about? Someone needs to explain it to me.
 
What's this glitch I keep hearing about? Someone needs to explain it to me.
If it starts to rain, within less than 3 min, it can go from 0-100 surface water. Then, it will either just stay there, or drop from 100-0 in 2 min. It's really 🤬 up.
 
Weather. I'll be on to example soon.
 
If it starts to rain, within less than 3 min, it can go from 0-100 surface water. Then, it will either just stay there, or drop from 100-0 in 2 min. It's really 🤬 up.
Oh that, never thought of it as a glitch.. But does that happen with all weather settings? thought changeability or time progression or maybe tire wear would afflict that in some way. :P
 
Oh that, never thought of it as a glitch.. But does that happen with all weather settings? thought changeability or time progression or maybe tire wear would afflict that in some way. :p
It been tested, and none of the weather setting make a difference. It was fine until a few updates ago, then it was ruined.
 
Ah ok, Haven't done much wet racing lately so I did not know that.
 
Hey @Brutaka
Can I join GT3 with the GTR anniversary edition, and if I can't use the GTR in the anniversary scheme, can I use the SLS?
 
Hey @Brutaka
Can I join GT3 with the GTR anniversary edition, and if I can't use the GTR in the anniversary scheme, can I use the SLS?
I completely forgot about the anniversary edition cars :dunce:, I'll give you an answer tomorrow, I gotta look at the specs.
 
I completely forgot about the anniversary edition cars :dunce:, I'll give you an answer tomorrow, I gotta look at the specs.

Anniversary cars are at least 20pp higher and overall better cars. Theres plenty of GT-R's. we don't need another 1. ;)
 
I'll put you under reserve.
It will be made as race with laps? Or it will be just at time trials? Is because it came a new update which has enabled the endurance.
 
It will be made as race with laps? Or it will be just at time trials? Is because it came a new update which has enabled the endurance.
Update 1.07 allowed for timed races.
 
No official test session will take place friday due to it being my birthday :p
I can possibly do one Sunday but only if you guys want me to.
 
No official test session will take place friday due to it being my birthday :p
I can possibly do one Sunday but only if you guys want me to.
I'm free on Sunday, I could go. Early Happy Birthday. :D
 
My car colour will most likely be blue or orange. Its to bad you can paint the wheels :(
 
Just so I know what time, it is 23 GMT correct?
 
No official test session will take place friday due to it being my birthday :p
I can possibly do one Sunday but only if you guys want me to.
Happy Almost Birthday Buddy!
 
I am interested, is the sls gt3 15th anniv edition ok to use?
 
No 15th ANNIVERSY cars they are 20pp better than the rest as standed.

Cars

Audi R8 LMS Ultra Team Phoenix
564 HP / 1380 kg / 604 PP

BMW Z4 GT3
575 HP / 1380 kg / 598 PP

Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
558 HP / 1380 kg / 607 PP

Nissan GTR GT3
608 HP / 1380 kg / 621 PP

Renaultsport Megane Trophy
440 HP / 1000 kg / 538 PP
 
Back