[FGTA] multiple series and events, all details inside | Always welcoming new drivers and media staffOpen 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 669 comments
Hey can I join I'm with dirtynurbking58 in stcc
Of course, the more, the merrier :D

Could you just do me a small favour and fill this in:
GTP ID:
PSN ID:
Time Zone:
Series/Race Interested in:

If there is no current series you wish to join just either leave blank or enter TBA.

:cheers: đź‘Ť

New FGTA drivers.

You will be tagged in this post if you are not currently an FGTA driver and are signed up to @Charlie A 's Laguna Seca race that is now being regulated by the FGTA. Please feel free to have a read of our OP and ask any questions you may have.
Being an FGTA driver does not mean we expect you to sign up to every series we host although you are more than welcome to do so if you think you have the time. All it means is that you will be given information on any upcoming events or series we host and may even be able to sign up before the thread goes public.

@joetruckv8 / JoeTruckV8 / TBA / 1.5h Laguna
@swiftsmith / smith1001 / TBA / 1.5h Laguna
@wrapture / wrapture / TBA / 1.5h Laguna
@FakeGangstaDIE / cam_from_nj / TBA / 1.5h Laguna

Would like to say hi guys, please do get involved we always welcome and encourage ideas :D

Please could you all also update me with your timezone :cheers: đź‘Ť

Last edited:
My team is called Team AMS Racing GT6. It runs Endurance(LMP/GT3 Class) and Touring(GT2 Class). I have currently 4 drivers signed up. The attached .pdf is my team's banner, not logo. Please ignore the other pages :P
I wanna be in this team:)

Back