[FGTA]*SNAKEBITE* 8/16 available.Open 

• Thread starter Glenalz81
  • 65 comments
Are we still on for the races this friday?
Need to know to get my cars ready

Yes. Viper is easier to run. Both are quite fun to run.
Racing Soft tires have lot of grip but they run out fast. I have not yet test how many pitstops you have to do during 40 min races :)

Yes. Viper is easier to run. Both are quite fun to run.
Racing Soft tires have lot of grip but they run out fast. I have not yet test how many pitstops you have to do during 40 min races :)

I think only 1 will be needed, but when to stop will be the tricky part...really looking forward to this race the cars are completely different but race together well..

Thanks for fun races.
So now I don't have rights to bragging anything - good. All weight for bragging are now on @gtpcaine shoulders :lol:

First race took me by surprise because I didn't noticed that fuel/tire wear was Fast as I have my strategy done with Normal. I tried to do one stopper but noticed somewhere that tires and fuel was running too fast to make it. Then I made my pitstop too late.
Second race with Ford was more control but tires wear much faster than Viper's.

All together good races and lot of fun :cheers:

Yeah, great fun last night guys...fast tyre wear certainly switched things up a bit...but all in good fun!

Roll on the next Braggin' rights event GODZILLA!

There will be a new Permanent Braggin' rights thread open soon with the all time standings and all the upcoming events!

Last nights races were good fun managed a to have a better setup on the ford with the plan of letting you guys race each other so I would have better tyres at the end of the stint, but I didnt put enough fuel in and then spun on the last lap in the Viper trying to put a gap between Jammy and Glen :)

On a positive note just received my wheel, but my missus left me strict instructions not to open it ... can i get that sellotape off without her realising :) yes no more pad.

Merry Christmas all :cheers:

Last nights races were good fun managed a to have a better setup on the ford with the plan of letting you guys race each other so I would have better tyres at the end of the stint, but I didnt put enough fuel in and then spun on the last lap in the Viper trying to put a gap between Jammy and Glen :)

On a positive note just received my wheel, but my missus left me strict instructions not to open it ... can i get that sellotape off without her realising :) yes no more pad.

Merry Christmas all :cheers:

Get the hair dryer out and soften the tape...she'll never know :lol: What wheel did u get?

DFGT for now, with the plan for buying better when GT7 hits the shelves, just checked the tape and its Amazons special brown paper tape any idea if the hairdryer treatment would work lol. Or I'll be getting the hairdryer treatment when she comes home from work :)

Thanks for fun races.
So now I don't have rights to bragging anything - good. All weight for bragging are now on @gtpcaine shoulders :lol:

First race took me by surprise because I didn't noticed that fuel/tire wear was Fast as I have my strategy done with Normal. I tried to do one stopper but noticed somewhere that tires and fuel was running too fast to make it. Then I made my pitstop too late.
Second race with Ford was more control but tires wear much faster than Viper's.

All together good races and lot of fun :cheers:
Yeah... thanks for that! :lol:

The first race was a bit of a challenge in the Ford, it was quick.. but very tyre hungry and I was really struggling at the end of the stint. I also done a few laps testing on normal, so was also surprised when I saw it was on fast, in the stops I had to do some quick maths and luckily for me, managed to get it spot on! Still don't know how I opened up a gap at the end, was expecting you to be all over me!

Second race in the Viper was a lot better, a great battle in that opening stint Jammy, I kept making mistakes and giving the lead back to you! :lol: After that, don't really know what happened as the gap was huge, but still great fun. Definitely glad I showed up!

I did go to beach (sand) and lost over 15s to you in the lap we both did 1st pitstop.
...After that, don't really know what happened as the gap was
huge, but still great fun. Definitely glad I showed up!

Back