[FGTA]*SNAKEBITE* 8/16 available.Open 

• Thread starter Glenalz81
  • 65 comments
Ok so the Missus was really generous and allowed me to open the wheel last night 👍 (not much nagging involved), so had a little blast, and for the 1st hour or so I was awful fingers still wanting to do things when it should now be my feet, by the end of the session I was 10 seconds off a lap I'd set the night before around le mans on the pad, how long should I expect to become competent on a wheel?? :)

Ok so the Missus was really generous and allowed me to open the wheel last night 👍 (not much nagging involved), so had a little blast, and for the 1st hour or so I was awful fingers still wanting to do things when it should now be my feet, by the end of the session I was 10 seconds off a lap I'd set the night before around le mans on the pad, how long should I expect to become competent on a wheel?? :)
Took me a few weeks of average use to match my times, several arguments with curbs and grass, but eventually you'll get it.

One thing I did which really helped, was to make a new PSN and start the game over with the wheel. Don't stop until you have golded everything. Trying to start too high will often lead to bad results as you get frustrated etc. Just try to stay calm and trust your feelings.. starting to sound like a Jedi Master now... :lol:

Back