Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
vwsc-png.157157

In association with​
fgtalogo_full-jpg.159669

Hi there, welcome to the Stock Car Championship (SCC). The SCC is a one make tuning prohibited championship, this season the car being used is the Volkswagon Scirocco GT24 Base Model '08 car. The car must be purchased followed by an oil change. Races will take place on a wednesday night at 7pm-9pm UK time. If you wish to race, please add GTP_JIM on PSN and sign up on this thread. There will be 3 sprint races a night, each lasting 25-30 minutes.

Lobby settings will be set to;
Penalty - None
Tyre/fuel depletion - Fast
Grip reduction - Real
Race finish delay - 180 seconds
Visible damage - On
Mechanical damage - Light
Slipstream strength - Weak
All driver aids will be prohibited except driving line and ABS.
Grid start - false start check on

Each season will consist of 10 tracks. The races will sometimes be dry, sometimes wet, depending on the weather in real life. For Tokyo and Monaco, there is no wet version of these tracks, so these races will always be run in the dry.

Each round will consist of 3 sprint races, lasting between 20-30 minutes. The grid for race 1 will be determined by a 10 minute qualifying. The qualifying will be a practice mode, this allows for any late comers/ disconnectors to rejoin. Drivers must remain in the pits until the host calls the green flag. Drivers will then be given 10 minutes to set their best laps, after the time limit is up, the drivers will be asked to finish their current lap. if a driver completes an extra lap, they will be disqualified from the session. After completing their lap, drivers must park up off the track and await for further instruction. The host will record all lap times and reset the track. drivers must enter the pits and park up at the first corner when the host calls you. Race 2 grid will be based on the results from race 1, but the top 5 drivers will recieve success penalty. Race 3 grid will be a reverse grid based on race 2 results.

Two of the races you must run racing soft tyres, the other one you must use Racing medium tyres. It is the driver's choice what tyre they wish to run in which race.

There will be 10 rounds
1. Willow springs (Big willow)
2. Suzuka
3. Tokyo
4. Eiger short track
5. Brands Hatch GP (Double points)
6. Silverstone international
7. Monza
8. Monaco
9. Nurburgring GP/D
10. Apricot hill

2nd- 18
3rd- 16
4th- 14
5th- 12
6th- 10
7th- 9
8th- 8
9th- 7
10th- 6
11th- 5
12th- 4
13th- 3
14th- 2
15th- 1
16th- 0

3 points for pole position
2 points for fastest lap
1 point for being a lap leader (only 1 point awarded no matter how many laps are led)
2 drop scores will be taken

Success penalty.
To keep a competitive championship, the top 5 drivers will recieve a power reduction for the next race. This must be done by adjusting the power limiter. For the first race of each new round, the top 5 drivers in the championship will recieve a power reduction.
1st- -26bhp (310bhp)
2nd- -21bhp (315bhp
3rd- -16bhp (320bhp)
4th- -11bhp (325bhp)
5th- -6 bhp (330bhp)
Normal - 336bhp

A good driving standard is expected. 2 wheels must be kept within the white line, even on pit entry and exit. Divebombing is not acceptable. When defending, a car may make one defensive move, and racing room is expected. Bad attitude on and off track will not be acceptable. If you have an incident you would like to report, you must contact the race director or stewards (Glenalz81, GTP_JIM, mrbrendon999) and you will be asked to complete an incident form. If a driver is found to be in the wrong, they will recieve a reprimand.

3 reprimands - 5 place grid penalty at next race
6 reprimands - 5 point championship reduction
9 reprimands - race ban
12 reprimands - series ban

You may appeal the decision by sending a PM to the race director within 24 hours. Any requests after this time will not be accepted.

There is nothing more unfortunate than a driver getting disconnected. If you are disconnected you must immediately send a PM on PSN to the host with the message 'DC' in the subject box. If the host recieves 3 seperate messages (mass disconnect), he will announce 'red' meaning the race has been red flagged. Drivers must immediately park up in the order they were currently running. When they are asked by the host they must leave the track. The race will then be restarted with laps set to what was remaining, the disconnected drivers may be allowed to compete but must start from the back. Any driver who ignores the red flag will be made to start at the back of the grid on the restart.

As we know this is just a game, so let just have fun. :cheers:

calender
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1exO6Pou1aRsfO5u306SoT1Exyz4Sk8aJrxVpjbNWLNk/edit?usp=sharing

series specific. An overview of the series
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fImnd5h8FAV3KBbjadRmePvPuglaccLZMwxrLlFqYWI/edit?usp=sharing

qualifying results
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auox5E1TDJpldHVuYVZpTTNjOTRXZHdRVVRoVkVtSVE&usp=sharing

race results
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auox5E1TDJpldGh0U0t4TjZKb2VtS0VaZ1pNclV1OFE&usp=sharing

FGTA Rules and Regulations
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G-nVTCKW-bHCjCBJdqdjYa3fXDGBaVNgUOmXI4e63Js/edit

Championship table
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16UFzSiwOxBqTTHBTKh0fdLgA8BB9GirMXW1DMYIzbKE/edit#gid=0

Hall of fame
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uFAQ2VAYLQtabKTJuG3c667z258NN3DMDSw1DApBRe0/edit#gid=0

Last edited:
Entry List

Diesel Pig Racing
DirtyNurbKing58 - GTP_JIM - #58
SmileyWRX - SmileyWRX - #73

Volcanic Racing
mrbrendon999 - mrbrendon999 - #88
sibbystiggy - TheOldStig - #26

Like you stole it Motorsports
Hazz_69 - wilo_123 - #47
Harb84 - AceIce84 - #84

Reaper Racing
Glenalz81 - Glen-alz-81 - #81
SkengD - skengdigi - #82

Starworks Volkswagon Racing
1996mikey2412 - mikey_2412 - #24
iFuriousRacer - blabla_ - #21

Independents
V8-Johnboy - johnboy-1975- - Team Forever Alone - #11
Malcolm Tucker - glenn_cullen - MTMsport - #38
Glacc3751 - Glacc3751 - Racing Raes - #12
AndoGp - AndoGp - Privateer - #31
bcd73 - bcd73 - Privateer - #69

Retired
CRANK_U1 - CRANK U1 - Crankster Motorsports #2
Betty Blue - Fishylocked - Crankster Motorsports #3
LLOYDZELITE69 - LLOYDZ_ELITE69 - Samsung Motorsports (I) - #4

Last edited:
The other driver on my team (Starworks Volkswagen Motorsport) will be driving the #99, i don't have another driver lined up but when i do, their number will be #99 :)

What an great one Make. But If I get a new PS3, I'll race with you obviously. It will depend from my time, too!

What an great one Make. But If I get a new PS3, I'll race with you obviously. It will depend from my time, too!
i guess you want to sign. however i will say this once mate. READ THE OP FULLY. If you haven't and you don't follow the instructions you will be immediately withdrawn.
team name, number and colour?

i guess you want to sign. however i will say this once mate. READ THE OP FULLY. If you haven't and you don't follow the instructions you will be immediately withdrawn.
team name, number and colour?
Harsk World Motorsports
Number: #96
Colour: Red

Latest Posts

Back